Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 1,810
    Great Britain

Default Dale

Dale Howard
    DALE HOWARD

Surprise, surprise! Dale is described as a big-headed, arrogant egomaniac. Over-confident and desperately shallow. So he fits all the main Big Brother criteria.

Dale is a failed footballer, losing out to trials with Manchester United and Wigan Athletic, so he is currently training to be a PE teacher.

He's determined to win Big Brother saying, "fuck taking part, no one remembers the losers!" Who are you again, loser?

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,969
    Given: 2,717
    England

Default Re: Dale

I think i'll hate this bloke. He's everything I can't stand in a person so far. If he lives up to his audition tape I'll be hoping bad things happen to him and BB makes him look like a jerk.

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 47
    Palestinian Territory

He looks like Anthony Hutton!

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

13 medium - Dale

'I'd sit alone and watch your light,
    My only friend through teenage nights,
    And everything I had to know, I heard it on my radio'

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Big Brother housemates get saucy

DALE confessed he had a naked shower last night.

The exhibitionist told fellow 'Big Brother' housemates over breakfast this morning that he decided not to follow the others' example of wearing swimming costumes in the shower.

Darnell said: "No you didn't!"

Dale insisted he did, much to the amusement of 20-year-old fuddy duddy Luke and trainee teacher Rachel.

Luke said: "What next, Dale? What next?"

Mum-of-one and part-time model Jennifer - who accidentally flashed her nipple in front of Dale and Rachel - said she was "too scared" to go in the shower naked.

Motor-mouth Rebecca is the only other housemate to shamelessly strip off when she jumped into the pool wearing only a thong as part of a game of Truth or Dare.

Luke said this morning: "I think I've seen every part of your body Bex, except for the sacred part. And I definitely do not want to see that!"

Muscleman Mario also let the cameras catch a cheeky glimpse of his bum during a steamy session under the covers with girlfriend Lisa.

More...

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 1,810
    Great Britain

I think I'd shower properly if I were in there. It's only nudity, what's the big deal?

I mean, how else are you supposed to keep your balls clean? Big Brother housemates must have the smelliest bits imaginable. No wonder they rarely have sex.

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Dale's girlfriend warns Jen

41140 1 - Dale

SEXY Jennifer Clark has been given a warning to steer clear of Dale Howard - by his jealous girlfriend.

Pretty student Aimee Williams, 21, has been dating the hunk for the past three years after they met at university in Liverpool.

But she has been shocked to see his flirty antics on the show with Jen, who has just gone through a bitter marriage break-up.

Yesterday Dale, 21, and Jen, 22, got cosy while playing around with bras.

The PE teacher agreed to dress up as a girl for a laugh to mark Mohamed Mohamed’s 24th birthday.

He sneaked off into the bedroom with Jen to look for some clothes and pulled out one of Lisa Appleton’s huge bras before putting it on his head and then across his chest.

He said: “God, don’t you get a sore back wearing one of these?”

The couple fell about laughing before Jen lifted up her top and put 40-year-old Lisa’s bra next to hers.

She joked: “Look at the difference. See how big hers is compared to mine.”

The pair are being touted as the new lovebirds of the house but poor Aimee has been left fuming at their behaviour. She has been left so upset watching Jen and Dale that she has flown off on holiday to Ibiza.

Just before she went, she said she and Dale were still an item.

But she made it clear that Jen needed to back off.

Student Aimee said: “I want people to know he’s taken and that the girls in there should keep away from him.

“He made a vow he wouldn’t cheat on me on BB and I believe him. But I do keep thinking: ‘Get your hands off my man.’”

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Dale karate chops wood for task

41302 1 - Dale

Dale has been set his 'Karate Chop' task.

he housemate is undertaking the challenge on his own, and must chop a plank of wood in half using his bare hands.

Dale has been given a DVD player and an instructional DVD by Big Brother to help him with his task.

As Dale sat down to watch the DVD, Rex caught a glimpse of it over his shoulder and said: "That guy's insane. He chopped the board from about an inch away!"

Reluctant Dale then went into the garden to inspect the item he will have to chop, and returned to the house looking pale.

However, his worries soon vanished when Lisa gave him a plate of spaghetti, prompting Rex to chastise him: "You've got to do your task mate - you've got to focus. You haven't got time for this."

Meanwhile, some of the other housemates were upset when they discovered four bags of potatoes and lots of spaghetti in a kitchen cupboard.

Big Brother will confiscate any left over food before new rations arrive tomorrow, meaning the housemates must eat everything that is left tonight.

Mario, who has previously complained of being too weak to exercise due to the lack of food, was annoyed the group had been begging for food like "schoolchildren" when there was so much left over.

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Dale and Jen share steamy snog

Dale and Jennifer
    Dale and Jennifer kissed for the second time last night.

The ‘will they, won't they' couple's goodnight kiss came after a steamy shower together where the part-time model washed the ladies' man's back.

The P. E. teaching student - who openly fancies the mother-of-one - had earlier used camp dancer Dennis to find out how Jen feels about him.

Dale told Jen: "Dennis said you think I'm genuine and you think I'll be in your life for a long time."

She replied: "Yeah, I do think that. That's if you want that, obviously."

After yesterday's rehearsals for the dancing task, Jen admitted to former bodybuilder Lisa she was starting to feel attracted to 21-year-old Dale.

She said: "Isn't he the sweetest most caring person ever? He's a great bloke and a really nice person. He's totally gone up in my estimation as time has gone on in here.

"You tend to find people that are attractive are arrogant but he's not like that at all."

Meanwhile, Jennifer's husband David has revealed his heartbreak at watching the pair get close in the house.

He said: "I never thought Jen would do anything with Dale but when I saw her kiss him it broke my heart.

"I feel so betrayed and I can't believe she would do this to me."

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Dale: 'I've been dumped'

42481 1 - Dale

Dale fears Jennifer has "dumped" him.

In a conversation with Darnell last night, love-sick Big Brother housemate Dale moaned about the amount of time Jennifer was spending with Stuart and vowed to stop chasing the pretty part-time model.

He said: "Them two being really close all the time is fucking s**t. I'm getting dumped here, on national TV."

Albino Darnell tried to reassure Dale, saying: "I don't think we've got to that place yet dude. She talks to him because of all the s**t they have in common, but she likes you despite the fact you have nothing in common.

"You're cool, dude! You're cool as a fan."

Despite Darnell's kind words Dale remained unconvinced and revealed he has been having second thoughts about his feelings for Jennifer.

He said: "I really like her, she's dead pretty like. But, well, you know what I've noticed about her? If you don't share her opinions she can't handle it. Her and Stu can fucking live happily ever after.

"If I cuddle her or something it's like I'm a fire blanket, I'm smothering her, but if I stay away Stu gets in there."

After warning Dale not to "do a Sylvia" and start obsessing about the relationship, Darnell reassured Dale he would have plenty of women like "Mischa Barton and Paris Hilton" throwing themselves at him when he left the house.

More...

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts