PDA

View Full Version : 16 and pregnant - Britneys little sister

Jules
19-12-2007, 14:23
Access Hollywood | Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant | Celebrity and Hollywood News (http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah7822.shtml)

Earl
19-12-2007, 14:49
Another little slapper eh? :D

Alpha
19-12-2007, 15:01
Far too young.

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 15:01
you can take the girl out of the trailer park - but not the trailer park out of the FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

t-v
19-12-2007, 15:03
That's mild I suppose. :rolleyes:;)

She's probably achieved more and made more money at the age of 16 than most people can in their whole life.

I hope she still does well after the baby comes, if she goes on a bender like her sister the papers will slaughter her.

Earl
19-12-2007, 15:15
Maybe it'll be born with a huge swollen head or something, 'cause she's out on the lash with her big sister. ;)

Then Heat can make some more stickers.

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 15:52
That's mild I suppose. :rolleyes:;)

She's probably achieved more and made more money at the age of 16 than most people can in their whole life.

I hope she still does well after the baby comes, if she goes on a bender like her sister the papers will slaughter her.

Let's be honest - she has ONLY accomplished anything because of her famous sister. If she wasn't Britney's sister she would be just another 16 year old who got pregnant WAY WAY TO EARLY.

t-v
19-12-2007, 15:58
How can you say whether she would have been famous... she's in Zoey 101, hardly groundbreaking stuff?

Too early for who?

(My first comment wasn't directed at you in particular btw, it was a general comment.)

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 16:08
she is only on TV because her older sister is famous. And 16 years old is to early to have children IMO, and I would imagine most people's minds.

t-v
19-12-2007, 16:15
I just don't agree, how do you know that she wouldn't have been famous if Britney wasn't her sister.

Are there celebrities who have brothers and sisters who aren't famous?

16 might be too young but it's not as if she can't provide for the child? If she can love and care for the child while providing a stable home, who's to say she's too young... she'll probably do a better job as a mother than her sister anyway. ;)

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 16:18
I just don't agree, how do you know that she wouldn't have been famous if Britney wasn't her sister.

Are there celebrities who have brothers and sisters who aren't famous?

16 might be too young but it's not as if she can't provide for the child? If she can love and care for the child while providing a stable home, who's to say she's too young... she'll probably do a better job as a mother than her sister anyway. ;)

well of course I agree that I can not say 100% that she would not have been famous if she was not Britney's sister...BUT SHE IS. You can not deny that fact and the reality is that she IS in showbiz because someone else in her family already is.

The ONLY reason she can provide for her baby is that she has a ton of money, but she is 16 and still very very young. the kid will be a Nanny Diaries child!

Earl
19-12-2007, 16:24
Too early for who?

I would imagine that this baby could be too early for her career if nothing else.

I'd never heard of the slapper until today, so she can't be doing that well. A baby doesn't sound like a god career move to me.

Unless she gets a council house out of it. :D

t-v
19-12-2007, 16:28
That's a myth anyway Mr M*!! :p They don't get council houses these days unless they are pregnant and addicted to drink/drugs at 15.

Her career will probably be better now that she's famous for being a teen mum. :laughing:

Good luck to her, that's all I say.

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 16:34
The entire family is endless material for newspaper and television and internet outlets

SFB
19-12-2007, 19:08
Does anyone here know the ideal child bearing age for women?

I think you'd mostly all be shocked, but there's a clue in when menstruation begins, it doesn't happen that early for practice purposes.

A_B
19-12-2007, 19:22

I think you'd mostly all be shocked, but there's a clue in when menstruation begins, it doesn't happen that early for practice purposes.

I know - it's seventeen, the age I was when I gave birth the first time. ;)

She's not too young (IMO). Age has nothing to do with it, it's how she copes and handles it that's the issue. Some older women wouldn't know how to look after and raise a child so you can't really say she's too young.

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 19:36

that is 1000% ABSURD. When a girl is 12 or 13 she is not prepared IN OUR CURRENT WORLD to raise a child, regardless of when her period began. Let's be realistic please.

Earl
19-12-2007, 19:41
Being ideal child bearing age and being able to raise a child are two entirely different things, it's hardly even relevant. :rolleyes:

SFB
19-12-2007, 20:21
that is 1000% ABSURD. When a girl is 12 or 13 she is not prepared IN OUR CURRENT WORLD to raise a child, regardless of when her period began. Let's be realistic please.Exactly, using the term, 'our current world' is the only reason why it's no longer the norm.

Being ideal child bearing age and being able to raise a child are two entirely different things, it's hardly even relevant. :rolleyes:It's highly relevant and only points to the fact that we have become a weaker animal than we once were and over protected.
It's possible for any young female to raise a child, but in modern, western civilisation it's simply unacceptable, nothing more, nothing less.

TVDinner
19-12-2007, 20:23
have we become "a weaker animal" OR HAS THE WORLD CHANGED from when there were cavepeople and now we dont hunt and gather our own food, live in caves, etc. A 12 year old today needs assistance in our world, but that does not mean we are "weaker" IMO.

Earl
19-12-2007, 21:03
Exactly, it does not mean we are weaker. It means the world is different and mother nature is getting it wrong.

The truth is girls are becoming sexually mature younger these days due to diet. It is merely a physical state and one that would suggest that as an "animal" we are in fact stronger.

That doesn't mean that younger girls are mentally or emotionally capable of raising children.

SFB
19-12-2007, 21:07
have we become "a weaker animal" OR HAS THE WORLD CHANGED from when there were cavepeople and now we dont hunt and gather our own food, live in caves, etc. A 12 year old today needs assistance in our world, but that does not mean we are "weaker" IMO.Well the world itself hasn't changed much, so it must be something to do with the way life has changed in western society.
I think you'll find it unnecessary to go as far back as caveman times to find evidence of young girls having children and rearing them.
Current:

Yemen: 9 ("In 1999, the minimum marriage age of fifteen for women, rarely enforced, was abolished; the onset of puberty, interpreted to be at the age of nine, was set as a requirement for consummation of marriage.Other interesting facts:
Marriageable age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age)

lostfrog
19-12-2007, 22:45
My wish for 2008 - world sterilisation. It's long overdue.

Earl
19-12-2007, 22:49
With a big bomb? :D

lostfrog
19-12-2007, 23:03
Sounds good! Biological warfare at it's finest. :D

twocents
21-12-2007, 14:06
When I first heard this I thought it was like the Hannah Montana pregnancy line.

I just read something in a medical journal the other day about pregnancy and women with wider hips, and what all that had to do with teenage pregnancies and the babies IQ. Haven't had the chance to catch a picture of Spear's hips, but I do hope they are wide, very wide, for the sake of the baby.

TVDinner
21-12-2007, 15:05
i think there has been a crime committed here. The boyfriend is 18 and she is only 16. i think we have rape my friends.

Jules
21-12-2007, 16:50
Agreed, no-ones mentioned that yet

The dirty fucker

Earl
21-12-2007, 17:52
i think there has been a crime committed here. The boyfriend is 18 and she is only 16. i think we have rape my friends.

Why, what are the rules in the States?

SFB
21-12-2007, 18:47
Great stuff, produce some facts to make them stop and think.

I like it.

Earl
21-12-2007, 18:56
What?

Alpha
21-12-2007, 20:55

Which State does Miss Jamie Spears live in?

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA (http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm)

lostfrog
23-12-2007, 11:49
It's legally ok for a 18 year old to have consensual sex with a 16 year old. 19 and they could be charged with statuatory rape, cos it's allowed to have up to 2 years age difference for a 16 year old.

Earl
23-12-2007, 11:53
I've heard of that clause before, is it the Romeo and Juliet clause or something?

She's still a little slapper though. ;) :D

lostfrog
23-12-2007, 12:12
Mmm..pass the bucket. :icon_surprised:

TVDinner
23-12-2007, 12:44
I think there IS going to be criminal charges due to the attention this case is getting. Can you imagine if it was an 18 year old African American guy. he would have already been thrown in jail. the issue now is the press this case is getting and the double standard being shown...

Alpha
23-12-2007, 13:16
It's not the 1960's anymore.

Ernest Rants
23-12-2007, 15:07
It's not the 1960's anymore.

wish it was I'd be soooooo young :D

White Out
26-12-2007, 01:05
they need to cancel her show on nickelodeon, and stop promoting her as a child actress. she will have a HUGE negative impact on kids, therefore if she wants to be out in public, she can do it on her own sponsorship, and shouldn't be by any children programming.

what a stupid fucking whore.

White Out
26-12-2007, 01:06
there's no fucking excuse for getting pregnant at sixteen. you have to be dumb as FUCK

Alpha
26-12-2007, 01:15
Wasn't it the last ever series anyway?

Earl
26-12-2007, 10:35
Probably just as well then. :D

lalajean
29-12-2007, 20:26
I guess she was trying to do this so people would stop calling her Britney's little sister. Here are the facts: you can say what you want about Britney not being a good mom, but she was at least over 20 and married when she got pregnant. It looks like their mom raised them well huh.

White Out
05-01-2008, 23:31
So, on her Nickelodeon TV they are going to do a final farewell episode very soon. And in a few months, little kids will find out that she's carrying children in her bowels

TVDinner
05-01-2008, 23:36
I do not think they are firing her. I read that they had a bunch of shows already filmed.

playme
06-01-2008, 15:52
I think its disgusting that she is pregnant, lots of kids watch her show inculding mine good role model eh

White Out
11-01-2008, 03:41
I do not think they are firing her. I read that they had a bunch of shows already filmed.

of course they always pre-film seasons of shows like that, but I don't believe she'll be doing any more of them in the future, as the kids are eventually going to find out. Nobody is safe from news