PDA

View Full Version : Sheryl Crow's solution to global warming

Ck
24-04-2007, 18:35
Basically don't wipe your ass all the way clean, and wipe your face on your sleeve instead of using napkins.

The singer, who is crossing the country on a biodiesel bus with producer Laurie David, proposes limiting toilet paper use as one solution to global warming.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," she wrote April 19 on the Biodiesel Bus blog "Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating." Yup, sniffing the biodiesels has haddled your brain! :rolleyes:

Her toilet paper manifesto would limit how many squares of toilet paper Americans use in a sitting. Only Americans? Maybe us Brits can carry on having clean botties for a while longer, and of course we all know that those that use bidets instead of loo roll arn't adding to global warming, just to the shortage of water.

Sheryl suggests that just one sheet should suffice in most instances but we should allow 2 to 3 for those pesky occassions when one just wouldn't be enough.

I forsee a loo roll tax!

Earl
24-04-2007, 18:56
You can fold the bog roll over too. Gets tricky though.

Ck
24-04-2007, 19:00
When I was little, I had a woman that used to collect me from school and take me back to her house for my parents to collect when they finished work.

She told me off for using too much loo roll once and said from now on I was only allowed to use one piece. :(

I have memories of sitting on her toilet sobbing my little heart out because I'd used my one piece ration and my bum was still dirty.

I simply refuse to ration loo roll!
No one should have to feel how I did on that fateful day, no-one!. :dft004:

Snapper
24-04-2007, 19:08
I was stood at Starbucks at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas once and Sheryl Crow was stood behind me, but I don't remember anything smelling anything suspicious so she must have been wiping clean then!

Earl
24-04-2007, 19:18
Pity you didn't get your nose right up it!

Ck
24-04-2007, 19:22
Bet she's one of those 'do as I say not as I do' people.

Earl
24-04-2007, 19:26
Full of shit you mean?

Ck
24-04-2007, 19:30
:D

anancientrace
24-04-2007, 19:43
So now that Armstrong has been Lanced - Ms Crowe sees it as her job to advise us on how to wipe our nether regions in the green manner? :confused:

It must have been all those years looking at Lance's best side stuck up in the air - built in loo paper in all that lycra perhaps, If not those bicycle saddles must be disposed off with the workmen wearing radiation suits! :eek: :)

SFB
24-04-2007, 20:51
Maybe us Brits can carry on having clean botties for a while longer, and of course we all know that those that use bidets instead of loo roll arn't adding to global warming, just to the shortage of water.Do you wash your hands after a crap?

Brits don't have clean botties!:mad:

Get crap on your hands, wipe them with paper, then sit down to eat, or wash them?

Earl
24-04-2007, 20:54
I use a hosepipe.

Ck
24-04-2007, 20:55
I don't eat food with my bum! :eek:

SFB
24-04-2007, 20:56
And you repeat yourself a lot son.

Earl
24-04-2007, 20:57
Like you with this dirty british bottom fixation!

SFB
24-04-2007, 20:58
I don't eat food with my bum! :eek:OK, so you get crap on your leg or any other part of your body except your bum, would you be happy just to wipe it with paper?

Earl
24-04-2007, 21:00
I use a hosepipe.

Ck
24-04-2007, 21:01
OK, so you get dire on your leg or any other part of your body except your bum, would you be happy just to wipe it with paper?

Yes, but I'd spit on it first. ;)