+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life In Prison For Being A Creepy Weirdo

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Great Britain

Default Life In Prison For Being A Creepy Weirdo

George Fey from Florida is looking at life in prison for sneaking into people's homes and having a wank whilst touching their kids feet.

OK, the guy is clearly a fucking fruitcake I'm not going to even try defend what he's done. But it's not like he raped someone.

The bell-end is looking at spending the rest of his life in prison for basically being a fucking wanker. What a fucking wanker!

Foot Weirdo Faces Life In Prison | The Morningstarr*

Default Re: Life In Prison For Being A Creepy Weirdo

True, he didn't rape anyone but he he did more then just wank while touching the feet of sleeping children.
    arsh - Life In Prison For Being A Creepy Weirdo

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Great Britain

That's pretty much all he did. The bloke is obviously an oddball, but still fairly harmless.

Drunken wreck of Chester jambolo's Avatar

I dunno about harmless. I think it'll be a little scary for the children to wake up to someone bashing one out over their feet
    http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic161_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Morningstarr* View Post
    That's pretty much all he did. The bloke is obviously an oddball, but still fairly harmless.
    He manipulated people in a cold calculated way to further his own nefarious fancies. Granted that many other people do this as well and that in itself is not, sadly(?), criminal. However possibly more to the point... it isn't just for this act of wanking over the feet of sleeping children that he gained his sentence... there is also, according to your article anyway, the fact that he faced two counts of burglary with assault or battery and burglary of a dwelling.

Far from just a harmless fruitcake I'd say

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by jambolo View Post
    I dunno about harmless. I think it'll be a little scary for the children to wake up to someone bashing one out over their feet
    Yes but that's just it, they didn't. He was just a fucking weirdo that they knew, they woke up and found him in their bedrooms, and they never called the police so I'm kind of assuming it was more along the lines of "that fucking oddball George is acting like a twat again".
    Quote Originally Posted by mimseycal View Post
    He manipulated people in a cold calculated way to further his own nefarious fancies. Granted that many other people do this as well and that in itself is not, sadly(?), criminal. However possibly more to the point... it isn't just for this act of wanking over the feet of sleeping children that he gained his sentence... there is also, according to your article anyway, the fact that he faced two counts of burglary with assault or battery and burglary of a dwelling.

Far from just a harmless fruitcake I'd say
    You don't really know that he manipulated them, he may well have genuinely been friends with them and it was convenient. We don't know how he became friends with these people, they were church goers, maybe they took pity on the knob and invited him round? And like you say, even if he was a devious twat, that isn't a crime.

Burglary with assault or battery is obviously the charge you face if you sneak in someone's house and have a wank whilst rubbing their feet. Assault can be if you simply touch a person, there's no mention of him being violent. He didn't even physically break in, according to the reports, he went through an open door.

The fact is he did it several times and that is the charge you face, he may well have had a shit lawyer.

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Scotland

A life sentence does seem a little harsh, when many have done much worse and got lesser sentences, although maybe not in Florida.
    The Angels Have the Phone Box

Three strikes? ...

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Great Britain

Don't know if he was prosecuted for anything else. The report says he was banned from a cinema and a college campus, not prosecuted.

So there is a history of inappropriate sexual conduct...

+ Reply to Thread Today's Posts New Posts
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast