Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Top ten types of women to avoid.

  1. #1
    Obsessed with carrots.
    Ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Living Next Door to Gazza
    Posts
    45,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,605
    Given: 2,389
    England

    Default Top ten types of women to avoid.

    This is quite funny. Someone's written a blog about the top ten kinds of women to avoid, he's put some pretty funny pictures up against some of them.

    link

    I think he's managed to just about cover most women.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Not far enough away.
    Posts
    12,744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck
    This is quite funny. Someone's written a blog about the top ten kinds of women to avoid, he's put some pretty funny pictures up against some of them.

    link

    I think he's managed to just about cover most women.
    Pretty much all covered I'd say, except for one type and I'm lucky enough to be married to her.
    I think she's unique and deserving of more than me, but it's a bit late now.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Obsessed with carrots.
    Ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Living Next Door to Gazza
    Posts
    45,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,605
    Given: 2,389
    England

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shitforbrains
    Pretty much all covered I'd say, except for one type and I'm lucky enough to be married to her.
    I think she's unique and deserving of more than me, but it's a bit late now.
    That's so sweet. You can be a right soppy sod can't you.

    0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Not far enough away.
    Posts
    12,744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    OMG, did I write that, musta bin drunk.

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered Member Wycliffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Hants
    Posts
    832
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shitforbrains
    OMG, did I write that, musta bin drunk.
    OMG - Did you write that, too! You must have been drunk!

    0 Not allowed!
    Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
    Woody Allen

  6. #6
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Not far enough away.
    Posts
    12,744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    Just joshing Wycliffe, she's the most wonderful person I know!




































    The fact that she's the only person I know is neither here nor there!

    0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered Member Wycliffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Hants
    Posts
    832
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    I know that! Just that you wrote 'musta bin' .





    In fairness, you have not met my wife- she is wonderful, too! I just brought her a dozen* longstem roses because she put up with my mother for 2 weeks with great aplomb!

    *Would you have the choice to write dosen?

    0 Not allowed!
    Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
    Woody Allen

  8. #8
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Not far enough away.
    Posts
    12,744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wycliffe
    I know that! Just that you wrote 'musta bin' .

    In fairness, you have not met my wife- she is wonderful, too! I just brought her a dozen* longstem roses because she put up with my mother for 2 weeks with great aplomb!

    *Would you have the choice to write dosen?
    Must bin was deliberate bud, sorry, but it's something us strange Brits do occasionally to lighten up, as opposed to liten up.

    BTW, I read bomb for aplomb.

    And no, dosen dosen exist.

    0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wife beaters will avoid jail
    By Weed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 19:59
  2. Are French Women less endowed than other European Women?
    By Jimmy784 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 18:23
  3. Chinese women rule. Ok!
    By Ck in forum The Underworld
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-05-2007, 19:00
  4. Richard E Grant
    By Ck in forum Movies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 18:17
  5. Women told to 'drink less' to avoid rape.
    By Ck in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-06-2006, 15:51

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •