Thread: wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,805
    Given: 2,566
    England

Default wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn

This observational documentary show delves into the lifestyles and lifestyle choices in Britain today through the life stories of wives and girlfriends. The first airing meets the women married to men who like to dress as women. Each couple has a third person in their relationship and each lady explains how they have come to terms with their partner's lifestyles and how, together, through mutual love and respect they battle social stigmatism.

A cross dressing factory worker's family only found out he had a secret double life as a transvestite when he arrived at his own wedding wearing a bride's dress.

Dean Dudley aged 35, has been dressing up in women's clothes and wearing make-up since the age of 6 but he never even told his own mother.

picture6dg8 - wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn
    The lovely bride and errr... bride!

He kept his alter-ego 'Deanne' a secret from his macho workmates at an engineering factory for fear of being teased, but he finally came out of the ladies closet after walking down the aisle with his bride Robyn, who he met in the ladies toilet of the nightclub Chicago Rock Caf in Barnsley, she was trying to tidy her hair with her hands and he offered her a brush. Sweet!

Dean said: "One or two of my family had heard the odd rumour about me but it was the first time I had actually told any of my family that I was a transvestite.

"It is nice to be somebody else for a change and I get a kick out of it, although there is nothing sexual about it."

Dean's liking for dressing as a woman led to the breakdown of his previous relationship after 12 years. "My girlfriend didn't take it very well at all. Her family thought I was gay and that I wanted a sex change and they gave her a lot of grief, and we eventually broke up". After that for years he would only dress as a women in secret.

Dean goes clubbing with his new wife every Tuesday and Friday night as Deanne but has also made shopping trips to Manchester, Blackpool, London and on holidays abroad in women's outfits.

picture5kq5 - wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn
    Deanne and Robyn

It takes him 10 minutes to get ready for a night out when he is Dean but two-and-a-half hours to prepare as Deanne.

"The best compliment I can get is when a straight guy tries to chat me up - they get quite a shock when they realise I'm a man," he joked.

Dean turned up to the wedding ceremony at Barnsley Town Hall in men's clothes because he didn't want to upstage his bride.

"But I surprised my whole family at the reception by putting on a bride's dress which I had specially fitted.

"My aunt even asked Robyn where I was because she hadn't even realised it was me in the wedding dress."

Sky one 10th January 2008 9pm

http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/...rnet-slag.html

http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/...f-ton-mum.html

http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/...tml#post127633

[DIGG]http://www. morningstarr. co. uk/forum/tv-programmes/7076-wives-sky-one-deanne-robyn. html[/DIGG]

0 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,452
    Given: 2,549
    Scotland

Default Re: wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn

That's scary cos he looks better than she does.

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,805
    Given: 2,566
    England

Default Re: wives sky one - Deanne and Robyn

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up