Thread: Landlocked Countries and Alternate Realities

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 256
    Given: 44
    Palestinian Territory

Default Re: Landlocked Countries and Alternate Realities

Near the end of this video at 9:23 is an apparent Satellite photo taken 'recently' of the continents. and then shows another one from three years ago.

Pt1 Disappearing Statue Of Liberty Unphotoshopped Facebook photos Ellis Island Mandela Effect - YouTube

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

13 medium - Landlocked Countries and Alternate Realities

'I'd sit alone and watch your light,
    My only friend through teenage nights,
    And everything I had to know, I heard it on my radio'

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,245
    Given: 2,294
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Have you ever heard of a Vampire Deer before?
    vampire deer - Google Search

Or even a Saiga Antelope? It even has a weird nose.
    saiga antelope - Google Search
    Nope.

0 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Scotland

Okay, fair enough, maybe you're right. But one or two people getting it wrong, but lots of people, movies and TV shows getting it wrong? even in that second vid, with the brief clip of The Chew, one of the hosts even commented that she thought Field had said 'you really like me'.

So perhaps there's a similar looking woman in the original Timeline called Sally Fields who won an Oscar in '84 for the '83 movie 'Places in the Heart'.
    I can't really comment on that one as I don't know what she said in the first place. But there's usually a fairly simple reason for these things that don't involve alternative universes. As I said before, most people's memories are not as cast-iron as they think. This is the case for example with witnesses to crimes, where people swear blind that the person had a beard or whatever, only to find that they didn't at all. So it's an effect of memory, and unlikely to be due to shifting timelines.

1 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Scotland

This guy points out all the strange changes since 'moving from the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way to the Orion Arm of the Milky Way.'

WWR#1 Mandela Effect - Many Possible New Examples 2018 - YouTube

WWR#3 Mandela Effect - Many Possible MEs including Historic Landmarks and Nature Changes - YouTube
    But we haven't moved from one arm to another. And even if we had, it would take millions of year to happen, not within our own lifetimes.

0 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Scotland

I always thought Pearl Harbor was the only atack to happen on US soil in World War 2. But apparently not.
    Bombardment of Ellwood - Wikipedia

Random Place Icon

And im pretty sure the Statue of Liberty was always on Ellis Island. Now she has her very own Island named after her.
    Statue Of Liberty National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

Statue of Liberty - Wikipedia
    Again, I always knew about these events. But then again, I am into history as well as geography, so these are things I am generally aware of anyway.

1 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Scotland

Near the end of this video at 9:23 is an apparent Satellite photo taken 'recently' of the continents. and then shows another one from three years ago.

Pt1 Disappearing Statue Of Liberty Unphotoshopped Facebook photos Ellis Island Mandela Effect - YouTube
    Well, for a start the first image is not "a satellite photo", it will be made up of many photos as you can't take one photo of the whole planet in one go (unless you are a flat-earther), and certainly not all at night-time. But that's a minor detail.

More importantly, the second photo is obviously manipulated, very easy to do and is not proof of anything, like all the other videos. We only have their word that it is not photoshopped and, well, I just don't believe them. Quite simply, it's fake.

And anyway, just when are they saying that these changes took place? One guy was saying between 1975 and 1977, now this says three years ago. There are too many inconsistencies.

1 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by timey View Post
    Well, for a start the first image is not "a satellite photo", it will be made up of many photos as you can't take one photo of the whole planet in one go (unless you are a flat-earther), and certainly not all at night-time. But that's a minor detail.

More importantly, the second photo is obviously manipulated, very easy to do and is not proof of anything, like all the other videos. We only have their word that it is not photoshopped and, well, I just don't believe them. Quite simply, it's fake.

And anyway, just when are they saying that these changes took place? One guy was saying between 1975 and 1977, now this says three years ago. There are too many inconsistencies.
    They also seem to be saying that the Statue of Liberty used to be on Ellis Island. This is not true. It was constructed on Liberty Island, originally called Bedloe's Island - it became Liberty Island in 1956. This island is some way to the south of Ellis Island, nearer Staten Island, but recently Ellis Island became part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument, and may be the cause of some of the confusion.

A lot of people think that the statue is on Ellis Island, hence the incorrect tagging on Facebook - basically the entry in Facebook has been incorrectly entered, probably by someone who thinks it's on Ellis Island. In fact, many of the pictures tagged as being at Ellis Island are, in fact, nowhere near it, but the person posting the picture has chosen it as their check-in location. After all, you can actually choose whatever place you like when checking-in on Facebook, it's up to the user to choose the correct one, and this obviously doesn't always happen.

In the video, the pictures of the flagpole etc are on Ellis Island, not Liberty Island, and this is why they appear closer to the Manhattan skyline, simply because Ellis Island is further north, and more opposite Manhattan that Liberty Island is.

All these things have perfectly reasonable explanations, but some people like to postulate all sorts of much less likely ones. It gives them a hobby I guess.

2 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Okay, last one, then i'm done.

What about the Black Tom Island Explosion? So many New Yorkers have no apparent idea about this event happening. Yet the explosion was strong enough to cause a 5.5 on the Richter, and damaged the Torch of Liberty it's been closed for over 100 years. But somehow, New Yorkers, and perhaps tourists, remember having gone up the torch in the 60's 70's and 80's.

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Quote Originally Posted by timey View Post
    But we haven't moved from one arm to another. And even if we had, it would take millions of year to happen, not within our own lifetimes.
    Okay, definitely last one, but considering CERN has been messing with God Particles and Dark Matter at the Large Hadron Collider, maybe we somehow got teleported/shifted into a parallel universe/Timeline.

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

Today's Posts New Posts