Thread: Tale of happy immigrants

Thumbs Up
    Received: 179
    Given: 169

Default Tale of happy immigrants

border farce main - Tale of happy immigrants

Beaming with delight, these two suspected illegal immigrants were in Britain last night after evading every security check ­between Calais and here, reports the Sunday People.

The two Afghans and a pal made UK border controls look farcical as they slipped into Dover in the back of a truck.

They were only caught because they clambered out in a lorry park after mistaking it for a layby near the port.

Despite being arrested, the trio were overjoyed at making it to the land of “money, money, money” and were last night believed to be applying for asylum while held in a detention centre.

UK border FARCE: Meet the smiling 'illegal immigrants' who easily slipped into Dover undetected - Mirror Online

Gypsy thanks UK Taxpayers for free money paying for his Romanian home

Romani Gypsy House Channel 5 - Tale of happy immigrants

A Romani Gypsy who came to Britain in the first days of relaxed visa rules this year has thanked English taxpayers for unwittingly paying for his new house back in Romania, for which he is siphoning off £60,000 worth of benefits being paid to him and his family.
    Apparently dumbfounded by the remarkably generous state welfare handouts in the United Kingdom, Ion Lazar, 36 said: “It’s coming in benefits. It’s like free money, thank you England”. Because Lazar has three children and works part-time as a scrap metal 'collector' he pays no tax but is eligible for some £1,700 a month in benefit, all of which he sends back to his home country.
    The money is being used to extensively refurbish his house in Romania, which when completed will feature three bedrooms and a large plasma television. The Express newspaper has reported the comments of Lazar, who will feature in a Channel Five documentary being screened tonight. He said: “I know the benefit I can make very easily in England.
    “I am very happy because in England I make this money. What can you say – thank you England, she has helped me. I have everything now. I think in two or three years I am going to make £60,000, maybe more.
    “All the money that is coming from the benefit and my work is going to Romania because I have a family”.
    Another family featured in the programme used money sent home to Poland to establish a restaurant in Warsaw.

Gypsy Thanks Taxpayer For Free Money Paying For His Romanian Home

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 14
    Bhutan

Default Re: Tale of happy immigrants

The Afghans have been caught, job done. If they qualify for asylum I wish them the best. I've been to their country and those people know what proper fucking poverty is and it's not struggling to pay for a TV licence. In their position I'd have tried the same.

0 Not allowed!

Registered Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

The fault lies with the system, not the people who exploit it.

But if our Romanian Gypsy friend is sending all his benefit money back home, what is he living on here?

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 1,810
    Great Britain

Picking-pockets.

It's probably bollocks.

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts