Thread: Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 14
    Bhutan

Default Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

My mate is from Hull and isn't a dwarf, he's flagged this up to me.

qcYvjjK - Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

Man poos on floor of Hull council office after claiming he is picked on for being a dwarf | Hull Daily Mail

A MAN who claims he is abused because he is a dwarf has been warned by a judge he could be jailed after a dirty protest in a Hull council office.

Ian Salter-Bromley, 54, exposed himself and spread excrement and urine in the main reception and toilets of Hull's Wilson Centre after he went in to complain, Hull Crown Court heard.

Salter-Bromley, who is 4ft, outraged staff on two separate visits, pulling his arm back as if to punch a female receptionist and telling an Asian man: "You should go back to your own country."

He described the Alfred Gelder Street help centre staff as "useless fshit*s" before removing his trousers and fouling on the floor twice on July 29, leaving it for staff to clean.
    Asbo for man 'bullied for being a dwarf': Ian Salter-Bromley repeatedly called fire service and urinated on floor of Hull bus | Hull Daily Mail

Ian Salter-Bromley made a string of nuisance calls to the fire service just weeks after he spread excrement in Hull’s Wilson Centre.

Salter-Bromley, 54, also abused staff and members of the public in St Stephen’s shopping centre and Hull Paragon Interchange. He has now been banned from both centres as part of the Asbo.

1 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 14
    Bhutan

Default Re: Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

He's back in trouble again, this time he's been jailed for pretending to be a dalek.

Angry dwarf Ian Salter-Bromley jailed after pretending to be a Dalek in row with police | Daily Mail Online

An angry dwarf has been jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and threatening to kill two carers while impersonating a Doctor Who Dalek.

Ian Salter-Bromley, 55, filled his mouth with dominoes before shouting 'Exterminate! Exterminate!' in a row which led to him being Tasered twice by police.

The court heard how Salter-Bromley, who is 4ft tall, had initially been 'quite jolly' while talking with the carers during a visit to his sheltered housing complex in Hull.

But he then threatened to kill one of the members of staff, chanting: 'I'm a Dalek! I'm going to kill you Joe!' in the manner of the Doctor Who villain.

Hull Crown Court heard how Salter-Bromley then barricaded his flat door, which led to a stand-off with police.

When officers finally burst in, he was holding a 20cm knife and was so angry that 'veins were sticking out of his neck'.

Officers then stunned him because they 'feared for their welfare', the court heard.
    UPyWhAt - Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

1 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 1,763
    Great Britain

Default Re: Hull's anti-social dwarf - Ian Salter-Bromley

Bloomin' marvellous.

1 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero