Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick probably isn't a very familiar name with a lot of people. She's an actress and musician who had a number of chart hits in the U. S. under the name Vitamin C. She's also appeared in movies such as Hairspray, Dracula 2000, and Scary Movie 2.

I know her as being the lead singer in the rock band Eve's Plum. I saw them supporting the Manic Street Preachers back in '93 and thought they were terrific. They gave away a free cassette with samples of their debut album on, which I promptly went out and bought. I never heard anything from them after that first album, I do still enjoy listening to it but unfortunately it isn't available to download on iTunes and I can't find my CD version until I've completely unpacked all the old records I've stowed away.

So, I'm digging some stuff out on YouTube to celebrate Colleen's 45th birthday.

Vitamin C (singer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://myspace.com/vcisgood4u

Colleen Fitzpatrick - IMDb

Eve's Plum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eve's Plum

Vitamin C

Vitamin C

Eve's Plum - Blue - YouTube

Eve's Plum - Die Like Someone - YouTube

Eve's Plum - I Want It All - YouTube

Vitamin C - Smile (Featuring Lady Saw) (Video) - YouTube

Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C HD - YouTube

Vitamin C - The Itch - YouTube

earl albums colleen fitzpatrick picture7486 colleen ann fitzpatrick looking sexy - Born on this Day  Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick

earl albums colleen fitzpatrick picture7487 colleen ann fitzpatrick - Born on this Day  Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick

earl albums colleen fitzpatrick picture7488 colleen fitzpatrick hot - Born on this Day  Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick

earl albums colleen fitzpatrick picture7489 colleen fitzpatrick aka vitamin c - Born on this Day  Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick

earl albums colleen fitzpatrick picture7490 sexy vitamin c - Born on this Day  Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick