Thread: Complainer

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 1,763
    Great Britain

Daily Mail Complainer

There is so much wrong with this fucking nonsense I don't know where to begin.

Moaner's 10k complaints over 30 YEARS because of one missed bin | Mail Online

Many of us have had a moan about the bin collectors after they’ve forgotten to pick up the rubbish.
    But few people would take their complaint to the same lengths as Steve Bradbury.
    The 63-year-old has been dubbed Britain’s most prolific complainer after he turned a dispute over a missed bin collection into a three-decade feud with his council.
    Despite writing and making roughly 10,000 separate letters, phone calls and furious visits to his local authority, Mr Bradbury has still not resolved the matter to his satisfaction.
    And Kirklees Council in West Yorkshire now estimates it spends around £11,000 a year dealing with his requests – despite banning him from its offices three years ago because staff said they find him intimidating.
    He said: ‘Every time I have dealings with the council, things go dramatically wrong. So I escalate it up the ladder and I’ve found that the further up you go the worse it gets.’
    The retired engineer’s extraordinary battle with officials has been documented by Channel 4 programme The Complainers.
    He told the Daily Mail he currently has around 50 complaints logged with the council, and traces them all back to three weeks in 1988 when his bins were not collected.
    The council said it offered him £250 and an apology at the time. But he refused and promptly logged another complaint to express his dissatisfaction with its customer service.
    The complaints soon snowballed, until he began calling the council almost every day, writing to its chief executive Adrian Lythgo, and turning up to demand a meeting with officials.
    He said: ‘It’s not about the money. If I get compensation I will give it to charity. But I deserve an apology.’
    The first thing that struck me is that Daily Mail writer Laura Cox can't fucking count. 1988 is not over 30 years ago, doesn't some cunt proof read any of this bollocks?

And most importantly the cunt got his apology back in 1988, so what the fuck is he still banging on about? What a twat-hat.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 14
    Bhutan

Default Re: Complainer

This is one of those times when the council would be better off just binning any further letters on the topic from him, he's wasting valuable time and money.

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 1,763
    Great Britain

They could have spent that money on a Bulgarian hit squad to silence him for good. Like they did with Jill Dando.

0 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,183
    Given: 2,240
    Scotland

Tossers like this piss me off. He is costing other taxpayers money with his constant whinging, and there are people with far more worthy cases than his.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    UK

I dunno.. Sometimes I feel like sending Kirklees Council many letters.. Filled with dog shit.. Set alight...

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts