Thread: Hampstead moped gang caught on CCTV attacking resident with a hammer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 179
    Given: 169

Default Hampstead moped gang caught on CCTV attacking resident with a hammer

A moped gang targeting wealthy residents in north London has been captured on CCTV attacking a businessman with a hammer outside his £2 million home.

The traumatised resident, who the Standard has agreed not to identify, today said he was leaving the UK this week terrified the gang will return.

He told the Standard: “It isn’t a question of ‘if’ they come back. They will come back. I have been driven out of my own house and the country.”

The robbery in broad daylight has been linked to a series of ram-raids in Hampstead and neighbouring Hampstead Garden Suburb in recent months. This is the first time the gang of four has been caught on camera.

The man said: “I’m frightened for my life. I have no doubt this is the same gang who did the footballer’s house – it’s just a few minutes away.”

He added: “They were wrestling me and one was shouting ‘get his watch’. I was shouting at them ‘take what you want’. Another man lunged at me with a hammer but his friend stopped him.

“They forced me down into my driveway and took my rings. Then one of them ripped a chain from my neck. It was all over in 90 seconds. I was left traumatised. I was so shaken up I couldn’t speak. I was too scared to leave my house for days.”

He said: “I feel terrible, I’m not in control of my life. I’m wearing a panic alarm strapped to my body. London is not safe.”

Similar “moped gang” raids have forced residents in Hampstead Garden Suburb to fit metal bars on to windows and reinforce front doors.

Hampstead moped gang caught on CCTV attacking resident with a hammer - Crime - News - London Evening Standard

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 759
    Given: 1,810
    Great Britain

Default Re: Hampstead moped gang caught on CCTV attacking resident with a hammer

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBBC View Post
    This is the first time the gang of four has been caught on camera.
    008d4e44 3239 11e1 9be2 00144feabdc0img - Hampstead moped gang caught on CCTV attacking resident with a hammer

What kind of a cunt flees the country because of a mugging? A queer cunt, that's what.

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts