Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Why o'why.why do you fall in love?

Standard Confederate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Why o'why.why do you fall in love?

Quote Originally Posted by timey View Post
    I suppose it does mean those things, but often a man is not ready for the absolute commitment but then the commitment word is thrown at him. There is nothing wrong with not wanting commitment as long as someone is not holding down a relationship promising commitment when he has non intention of doing so. Wehn it annoys me is when women bring it up basically accusing all men of being prone to playing around implying that women do not do the same sometimes.
    I don't know what it is about that word - I've just heard too many people use it, and as soon as they use it you just know that disaster is going to follow.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Things all seem so very complicated for everyone.

0 Not allowed!
    Gemo - Why o'why.why do you fall in love?

Banned
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gemo52 View Post
    It really is complicated, hard to fathom out, i've never got to the bottom of it, truly havn't, not a question that can be answered really or at least not to me

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gemo52 View Post
    Absolutely true.
    I once went to buy cars to repair pulled into lay by the girl was gorgeous, and we start playing up she was magic, brother and mate disappear so me and girl just play, never took the girl out but for months we talked on the phone for hours, she was engaged already so it stopped but she was the girl for me, someone beat me to her, i'd have built her a palace, she was commited to the guy, saved for dream wedding, never even dated her but still love her now, we could chat for hours and hours.
    not many like that, if she wasn't engaged already I would have done anything for her, worked harder, longer she was magic, but end of day she saved for her wedding and family had, couldn't do that. i'm not gonna wreck your lives, wont do that, miss her like mad,. could find her now via net but if she;s happy i'd be pushing my oar in
    They come and go but the one I want the most I never went to bed with or even kissed fell in love just talking to and she was a stunner, bet she still is, hope she misses me as much,

0 Not allowed!

Black doggie

Quote Originally Posted by blackdahlia View Post
    That puts it in a nutshell, I cant and wont change, no reason to, A date is just a date, i'm self reliant, Love my dogs that cant be put aside because that is me, easy to tell someone that if you require someone to share your life then these are the rules, i'll take you out lil one, make you laugh but commitment I wont do.
    I found a crossbreed Staff once tied to a tree in the woods and abandoned so I thought if he's still there wheI come back from the shop i'll take him home knowing I had two big dogs
    at home so if he was nasty they'd soon put him in his place but they didn't so I got to know
    quickly why he had probably been abandoned as he would shove his head in your face and growl
    but then lick you lol!
    He once when walking him found a injured bird and picked it up and carried it home without even hurting it and I had to find it a new home lol!

0 Not allowed!

BD's lost dog

Quote Originally Posted by blackdahlia View Post
    It's a problem that will never go away, even the thought of someone telling my dogs what to do, even I dont do it
    they knock things over, nice things I dont care honest doesn't worry me in the slightest, things are nothing to me, i've made or owned some gorgeous Jewellery but never wore one piece of it in my life, brother loves to show it off, silly cow is seriously ill but seems to think that is cool,
    I've had enough of crap attitudes to last me a life time.
    If you ever visit Birmingham go to the jewellery Quarter and visit the history of the place
    and you will actually see some of my stuff, I wont give you the address as I want you to look around and watch guys and the odd bird making the stuff in the windows.
    You'll love it babe xx.

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts