Default Re: What are you eating?

I'll take a photo.

1 Not allowed!

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,155
    Given: 2,835

I've just used the last of the veg up that I bought the other week. I didn't have the usual stuff to do as a side veg with some duck, so I just put the stray onion and the last two small courgettes in a wok, then when they'd browned I put the tomatoes in. Oh my god, it was heaven. I don't think I've tasted anything as delicious in my entire life.

I know it's all organic, so the taste is even better, but I'm not even a tomato person. So simple, yet the best taste ever. We had some fresh Maltese bread to squash in to it as well, so that made it even better.

2 Not allowed!

~ The Great Cambinho ~ CambCelt's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 324
    Given: 199
    England

I shall be having x2 Aberdeen Angus snazzy burgers in brioche buns (all from Waitrose!), because I'm a middle-class omnivore …

1 Not allowed!
    icon smile - What are you eating?
    ~ Dance, Trance & Magic Plants ~
    tongue - What are you eating?

Today's Posts New Posts

Similar Threads

1. Eating out
    By Earl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29-06-2011, 21:37
  2. Tramps Eating Each Other
    By Earl in forum The Underworld