Results 4,101 to 4,104 of 4104

Thread: What are you doing?

~ The Great Cambinho ~ CambCelt's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 324
    Given: 199
    England

Default Re: What are you doing?

Sitting on the bed, eating bran flakes & muesli. Contemplating the shopping options* and weather.

* Food from Sainsbury's & Little Waitrose, household stuff (candles, new pillows) from Wilko.

0 Not allowed!
    icon smile - What are you doing?
    ~ Dance, Trance & Magic Plants ~
    tongue - What are you doing?

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,624
    Given: 2,402
    England

I'm drinking tea and trying not to think of what I have to do today. Not in a bad way like i'm dreading it, but i'm trying to get out of the habit of planning the day in my head with a list of chores that must be done. I'm going to try and get things done without the thinking of doing them taking up headspace. Hope that makes some sort of sense

1 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,305
    Given: 2,351
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Ck View Post
    I'm drinking tea and trying not to think of what I have to do today. Not in a bad way like i'm dreading it, but i'm trying to get out of the habit of planning the day in my head with a list of chores that must be done. I'm going to try and get things done without the thinking of doing them taking up headspace. Hope that makes some sort of sense
    It makes perfect sense. We tend to have a loose idea of what we are going to do each day but nothing set in stone. Being retired helps a lot of course but we've always been like that, take things as they come.

1 Not allowed!

~ The Great Cambinho ~ CambCelt's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 324
    Given: 199
    England

Watching Catsdown on YT and digesting a fine vegetarian chilli & rice.

0 Not allowed!
    icon smile - What are you doing?
    ~ Dance, Trance & Magic Plants ~
    tongue - What are you doing?

Today's Posts New Posts