Thread: Bloke Eats 1,500 Lightbulbs

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 1,778
    Great Britain

Default Bloke Eats 1,500 Lightbulbs

Not in one sitting, that would be ridiculous.

Chinaman Eats Lightbulbs For Breakfast | The Morningstarr*

He's lucky he's in China, or he'd have to start eating energy saving bulbs that give you cancer if he lived over here.

0 Not allowed!

Registered Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Bloke Eats 1,500 Lightbulbs

Stories like this are what make me afraid of what the long term outlook might be for the human species. I mean, seriously, how stupid do you really have to be?

0 Not allowed!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Not in one sitting, that would be ridiculous.

Chinaman Eats Lightbulbs For Breakfast | The Morningstarr*

He's lucky he's in China, or he'd have to start eating energy saving bulbs that give you cancer if he lived over here.
    He couldn't afford to eat that many light bulbs if living in this Country now but even lifes cheap in China Earl!

0 Not allowed!

Bill Due now!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He couldn't afford to eat that many light bulbs if living in this Country now but even lifes cheap in China Earl!
    As we were talking about Royalty earlier here's another question for Coronation Street fans.
    I havn't seen it for god knows how many years now but flicked channels and that was on and still has some of the actors on who have been on their for years so my question is if writing
    a episode for a laugh how would you have them change character just for fun?
    I'd have Emily Bishop dressed in stockings and a black garter playing the local whore,
    Norris playing her pimp, the pub would be run by gail whatsername who had illegal card games
    going on in a back room and was secretly a compulsive gambler but trying to hide the fact and that Ken Barlow would be the local teacher who was a sex pest on the side but no-one knew
    it except us viewers LOL!

0 Not allowed!

Brassick Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Due now! View Post
    As we were talking about Royalty earlier here's another question for Coronation Street fans.
    I havn't seen it for god knows how many years now but flicked channels and that was on and still has some of the actors on who have been on their for years so my question is if writing
    a episode for a laugh how would you have them change character just for fun?
    I'd have Emily Bishop dressed in stockings and a black garter playing the local whore,
    Norris playing her pimp, the pub would be run by gail whatsername who had illegal card games
    going on in a back room and was secretly a compulsive gambler but trying to hide the fact and that Ken Barlow would be the local teacher who was a sex pest on the side but no-one knew
    it except us viewers LOL!
    I forgot to mention the Roy character who once married a sex change geezer called Haley
    but used to be a undercover cop only posing as a bit that way inclined but found out she really did like a bit of pussy lol!
    Come on babes, make me smile again.

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts