Thread: Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy - Twitter Twits!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy - Twitter Twits!

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylif...y-split-197031

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have called it quits after five years of dating, McCarthy's rep confirms to UsMagazine. com.

"I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I shared together," McCarthy, 37, tells Us in a statement. "I will continue to be in his daughter's life and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart."

A rep for Carrey, 48, tells Us, "Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five year relationship. They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best."

Carrey posted on Twitter, "Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay! ?;^>."

The former couple have been outspoken about not getting married, but McCarthy recently joked to Us that they were considering walking down the aisle.

"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L. A. in February. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old."

Yeah, right!
    They hate each other.
    Twitter that!

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 1,763
    Great Britain

Default Re: Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy - Twitter Twits!

I follow Jim Carrey on Twitter, he's pretty bonkers. But I didn't even know he was with Jenny McCarthy.

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts