Thread: Law Enforcement Student Accused Of Cat Killing

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 754
    Given: 1,797
    Great Britain

Default Law Enforcement Student Accused Of Cat Killing

Bryan Able from Ohio is studying to become a park ranger, but he's on trial for kidnapping a pet cat, stomping on it's head, disemboweling it and using it's internal organs as fishing bait.

I hope if the fucker is found guilty he won't be allowed to continue his chosen career path.

Student Mutilates Cat And Uses Organs As Fishing Bait | The Morningstarr*

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Law Enforcement Student Accused Of Cat Killing

I daresay that if he is found guilty he will probably have a few questions from his college... at the moment the assumption of innocence means that those questions cannot be asked...

0 Not allowed!
    arsh - Law Enforcement Student Accused Of Cat Killing

Unregistered

Default Kassie (i was with Bryan when he killed the cat)

first off i have been going to the sites and posting this same thing and it cracks me up how far off these stories get.. the story went nothing like that.. and that is definetly not the right picture of the cat. that is way worse than it looked and i'm not saying it's right in anyway but this story is wrong. if you are going to post something have the right facts. thanks. but bryan did use the cat for fishing bait because it was like 3 am in the morning and me, bryan, and bryan's friend were in the car and bryan was drunk and he said he needed to stop somewhere and me and his friend had no idea what was going on and bryan came back with a cat and killed it right there by the truck that was parked in the middle of the road in Carbon Hill, a town 5 miles from Nelsonville, Ohio. then we went out to the pond and he used the liver as i sat there digusted. when we decided to leave he threw the cat in the back of the truck and we drove back. the whole time me and aaron were trying to convince him that this was so wrong and that he needed to stop. he wouldn't listen..
    the story below goes to show you how bad of a person Bryan really is. i could go on forever telling you of all the bad things he does.

hello; my name is Kassie, i was with Bryan Able when he did this. i was so apauled by what he did i just didn't know what to do or say, and Bryan threatened me and told me if i told that he would hurt me. Then a couple weeks later we were drinking and then we walked out to his car with most of my friends. (rules on campus are you have to smoke in your car) so we went out there to smoke and i got in the backseat of his quad cab truck and my friends got in the front, i lit my cigarette and sat there talking to my friends then Bryan got in the truck and had a boel and Marijauna with him, i was like let me out! because i am a crack baby and i can't be around that it makes me sick... and he told me to shut up. so i figured as long as i just smoked my cigarette i would be fine, then we got out of his truck and i walked back to my dorm and i had my friend walk with me and i had started falling all over the place, turns out Bryan had drugged me and he knew he did it. he smoked weed laced with HGH which i am deathly allergic to. so i started convulsing and dry heaving on the floor. that night i told the police about all the bad things he had done to me and others and about the poor cat. the next day i was in and out of the campus security office answering questions. he ran from the cops for two days and i was under supervision everywhere i went, on the fourth day they stopped walking with me everywhere and i saw Bryan everyday. i kept thinking this kid tried to kill me, he killed a cat, he keeps weapons in his dorm, he sells drugs, does drugs, steals... why is he still here??? then he threatened to kill me again and then i had to be under watch again and then finally they got him and kicked him out. i really don't think he got enough. he should have gotten attempted murder too.
    i just thought you all should know a little bit more to the story since everyone has the wrong story and that picture is not the right picture of the cat, the cat was smaller and orange. ): i talk to the lady who was the owner of the cat and she is gonna be fine. she just is grateful for me saying something about this.
    Posted 12/22/2009 at 09:55:56 PM

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,766
    Given: 2,508
    England

Default Re: Law Enforcement Student Accused Of Cat Killing

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0