Page 1 of 152 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Facts about your day (part 4)

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,229
    Given: 2,927

Default Random Facts about your day (part 4)

I'm just slightly too big to fit in a shoebox.

Admin Edit - Continuation of Random facts - Part 3

0 Not allowed!

Registered Member anancientrace's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Random facts about your day (part 3)

Son of Lord Peston on my radio this morning. Ah - I thought. Relativelly good news from young Bobby. One of the Banks putting their actions to their shareholders to judge seemingly.

Back us or sack us? "Pass the hessian!" I yelled to myself.

I was thinking of banks and their employees yesterday too watching Seven Of Nine. Though subordinate to Captain Katherine Janeway - Rear Admirable Seven is my Mistress and Commander - I wish.

Thinking of banks? Well you literally had to be there - with other programmes sponsored throughout my enjoyment of Jeri Lee Ryan moving - in any direction. Although away from camera is very nice!

"Safe as the Bank of England" was muttered to the missus and I as she cradled (Geraldine James/David Walliams - Little Britain - bitty like) this mans luggage for safety.

"At an airport?" "Isnt that a no no?" I thought at the time but hey!

We had both just been - to the Bank of England Museum and that was safe - covered by Starship employees seemingly.

I fingered the Museums major treasure and wondered
    why Gert Frobe (Goldfinger) would want a whole room full of the stuff? Would it get him a "galore" of something? No offence - female posters but the actress's name in that film is relevent I feel - see "Voyager" episode title.

Safe as the Bank of England?

The first Great Train Robbery and James Bonds actor anybody?

Subject: has potentially serious consequences for us all
    Anagram: sorry - "use pellets" - faith unique conceals - no lasso

Random act of kindness? Very well Rear Admirable? Another one?

I mean - eye - eye!

0 Not allowed!

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up

I've just wrapped all the christmas presents we've bought so far. I'm really well prepared this year.

Not only that, but I found half a box of crackers, so won't need to buy any this year. They don't 'do' the cracker pulling in France, so I got them from an expat shop last year. They only sold them in big boxes, so I halved them and forgot I had them. To think, 'some' people had to go without crackers last year because of the expense and I had far too many.

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,555
    Given: 2,310
    England

I've bought half as many this year. Instead of the usual box of 12 from Boots i've gone for a fancier box of just 6. The prizes look ace!

0 Not allowed!

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the ones we have are M&S luxury ones (with prizes you can actually use, like screw drivers and sewing kits ). Christmas isn't christmas without crackers, party hats and cr*p jokes.

I remember the woman in the shop saying she'd split them with the box being big, but I felt a bit tight doing that.

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed with carrots.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,555
    Given: 2,310
    England

hehe Grandma is funny when it comes to cracker prizes, she clutches onto it and never lets it go all day and night. She sits with it on her knee

0 Not allowed!

Don't Blink!
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,204
    Given: 2,269
    Scotland

I'm sure they've got crappier over the years, or maybe I was just more easily pleased when I was younger.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

I like Never Mind the Buzzcocks but they are hopeless or helpless too aren't they?

My daily watching television is irritating sometimes because of what is not so obvious. Great Britain is A Land of Confusion perhaps?

How long since we heard formally that Madge and Guy Ritchie are splitting - yet by tomorrow it would have happened! Nice to get the legal nicities out the way so quickly.

Now 2 years of railing - and nowt!

BBC reporters blogs and Radio station slogans, television news - seemingly. What cannot be done because...? Yet other players have got on with their lives it seems.

Taken as Red. The Downturn

Eleven of Ten (Time Machine = I Met machine ) Ten hurt

Sussudio - Phil Collins and September by Earth Wind and Fire. Well thanks Simon A for at least the nod.

So I was rude about a so called group dedicated to help more deserving people with personal and civil liberties.

Because some individuals seem to be in a category by themselves. I am not sorry - being rude is the non nuclear option - which I am loth to do but I am worn out with excuses and jeering.

Subject: knowing there has been this rare apology
    Anagram: Peahen kith law rag gene - sorry honest bio

I am still laughing at TV programmes but it is quite a chore now. Real life - it isn't funny at all.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    England

I spent all afternoon trying to help someone with there job search and it went in one ear out the other. I felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Heard of a health issue yesterday - unless my doctor has been Not a problem had before - so can be blamed on recent experiences perhaps. And the Thought for the Day was watch what you do - sparrows falling - unexpected consequences - butterfly wings in a faraway rainforest too perhaps? I took it personally but thought - what CAN I DO?

The Island is tricky to get to? For otters on my radio just now and the recent Quatum Of Solace advert came to mind. Buffetted by everything and Danny Craig still looks ruggedly handsome?

My Desk Top picture is an Island - two palms and a sketch approaching it. Just Jump in the water as Peter Gabriel would have it and swim ashore. Take a breath first though - if you are not a strong swimmer.

Subject: Reaching the island can be tricky - oh Lord they did not see eye to eye
    Anagram: Cad kin - nightly - Cabinet research -Honey rose Eddied Eyelet Hot Toy

So all the good behaviour comes from JUST ONE - a van legend seen in Darwin Road and the again?

Just one what? Enemy. Friend. Looney? Nah. Two looneys now.

Mad Max and Yardbird. The latter. For Your Love perhaps? Not wanted.

Trust me

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts