The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 256
    Given: 44
    Palestinian Territory

Default Scream tease

49990 1 - Sara

BIG Brother sex tease Sara Folino flirted her way to third place last night and yelled: "I am so happy."

The Aussie minx, 27, who had won 30.1% of the vote when she left the house, narrowly missed out on a spot in the final two.

But the executive PA – who entered the show as a latecomer in week four – was thrilled to stay in the house until the final night.

She was already in the money after scooping a shock 25,000 prize in her task last week.

Now the Angelina Jolie lookalike is a cert for a big-money movie role, with film bosses queueing to sign her.

After meeting show host Davina McCall last night, she shrieked: “I’ve had the time of my life.

“I can’t believe that people voted for a non Brit. Nothing else can top this.”

Sara, who beat Rex Newmark, 24, in fourth and Darnell Swallow, 26, in fifth, spiced things up on the C4 show, claiming she is bisexual.

She kissed Thai masseuse Kat Kasisopa, 30, and then had a full-on snog with Rex’s girlfriend Nicole Cammack, 19. Naughty Sara also eyed up Lisa Appleton, 40.

But her antics with the lads caused the biggest stir. She had the hots for muscleman Stuart Pilkington, 25, and jumped into bed with him.

She also flirted with Darnell and their love-hate relationship gripped viewers.

Last night she was meeting up with Stuart again and onlookers said: “They could barely keep their eyes off each other.”

Chef Rex came fourth with 22.5% of the votes cast up to that point.

The Londoner, who shouted out with joy as Davina read out his name, left the house to a chorus of boos but shrugged them off as soon as he saw his girlfriend Nicole.

He screamed to her: “Nicole, I love you.” The BB bully then went on the offensive, telling Davina, 40: “You have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

“If they weren’t used to people like me then they should have not come on the show.”

He admitted things got tough when Nicole was brought into the house, adding: “I had to not only look after myself but her too. I love her more than anything in the world.”

Earlier, Albino musician Darnell came fifth with 14.9% of the vote.

The rapper was so thrilled at having made the final, he grabbed TV host Davina McCall, 40, and lifted her in the air.

Darnell said the BB experience had given what he wanted – acceptance.

He said: “Now people have shown me love by keeping me in till the final, I will love myself.”
    More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Sara's so hot to trot

50092 1 - Sara

SEXY Sara Folino has finally confessed she does have feelings for Darnell Swallow.

But after coming clean about Darnell she was left devastated when he tried to make up with his real girlfriend instead.

The Aussie Angelina Jolie lookalike finally admitted she was ready to consider a relationship with the lad who had branded her a “slut” after she rejected his advances in the house.

But albino Darnell, who lives in Ipswich, turned the beauty down.

He said he would not be second best to hunky Stuart Pilkington – before getting back with his secret girlfriend Vanessa Grall.

After finishing third during Friday night’s final, flirty Sara said she was looking forward to getting together with Darnell to see if they had a future.

The 27-year-old told us: “There is nothing there with Stuart because he doesn’t fancy me. But me and Darnell have become incredibly close.

“We have gone from strength to strength and over the last few days it has got very special.

“I need to see him, just me and him on our own, to know what he thinks and what he feels.”

Meanwhile, Sara admitted getting up close and personal with Maroon 5 star Adam Levine, 29, and Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, 33.

But the babe kept most of her saucy secrets from her fellow housemates because she didn’t want to appear big-headed.

She said: “I didn’t want to go into the house and boast about my life.

“I did tell them about Adam from Maroon 5 but not about Enrique. And no, I’m not going to comment about what went on.”
    More...

0 Not allowed!

Neddie Seagoon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 4

Default Re: Sara's so hot to trot

is this pile of do do not all done yet?

0 Not allowed!
    kiddie playdate girlsgogames com - Sara

Neddie Seagoon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 4

Default Re: Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Morningstarr* View Post
    This'll run for weeks yet Ern.
    I've not met anyone, who has watched it / shown any interest, this time round.

0 Not allowed!
    kiddie playdate girlsgogames com - Sara

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Re: Sara

It finished on Friday, Ern. It's the after news we're getting.

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

13 medium - Sara

'I'd sit alone and watch your light,
    My only friend through teenage nights,
    And everything I had to know, I heard it on my radio'

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Sara's so hot for Stu

Sara Folino
    BIG Brother Babe Sara Folino has had a steamy reunion with Stuart Pilkington.

The couple shared their first private moments together when sexy Aussie Sara slipped backstage at a fashion awards show to get close to the muscleman she fell for in the house.

Angelina Jolie lookalike Sara, 27, who admitted it took all her willpower not to jump on Stuart, 25, in the house, slipped backstage while he was presenting an award at Comfort’s Prima Fashion show.

And they were seen disappearing for some “private time” later on.

A spy at the bash said: “All Sara could talk about all night was Stuart. She is still obsessed with him and has made it clear she’s going to make a huge play for him and do whatever it takes to get him.

“As soon as she found out Stuart was presenting an award with ex-Atomic Kitten Liz McClarnon, she hunted him down.

“The two were backstage for quite a while, probably sharing some intimate moments.

“Sara emerged looking very pleased with herself and the two went out later on.”

Sara had earlier admitted: “Stuart is so sexy, his eyes are just to die for.”

Stuart and Sara, who finished third in the series, were joined at the bash in aid of Breakthrough Breast Cancer by
    pin-up Danielle Lloyd, The Cheeky Girls, BB8 twins Samantha and Amanda and Strictly Come Dancing’s Brendan Cole.

source

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts