The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 256
    Given: 44
    Palestinian Territory

Default Stuart Pilkington

Stuart Pilkington
    25 year old Stuart is the replacement for the recently thrown-out Alex De-Gale.
    He's a personal trainer and a father of a five year old daughter he considers as a 'mini me'.
    Stuart is from Cheshire and is single.

0 Not allowed!
    Orbis non sufficit

13 medium - Stuart Pilkington

'I'd sit alone and watch your light,
    My only friend through teenage nights,
    And everything I had to know, I heard it on my radio'

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default BB girls lust for new housemate Stuart

Stuart Pilkington
    A new contestant entered the Big Brother house last night.

Personal trainer Stuart joined the group during the live show and is a replacement for Alexandra, who was removed by Channel 4 bosses on Wednesday after making threatening comments during a conversation with Darnell.

Muscley Stuart was an instant hit with the female housemates, with Jennifer staring at him open-mouthed when he walked in.

However, his arrival did not go down quite as well with the house's male population with Dale particularly concerned the hunky housemate might come between him and his crush, Jen.

In a conversation with Mohamed, Dale said: "The last thing I want to be doing is trying to compete for a girl."

Commenting on Stuart's popularity with the women, Dale added: "He's just come in and he's already dripping wet."

The boys' behaviour did not go unnoticed by the girls, with Jen saying to Sylvia: "It's funny how the men have reacted."

Sylvia replied: "Yeah, it's like it's their territory. It's really going to shake up the atmosphere. He's got muscles!"

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default BB housemates welcome Stuart

Stuart Pilkington
    Stuart's arrival sparked paranoia among the Big Brother housemates last night.

Stuart entered the house during the live show and was given a cool welcome by some of the other contestants, who instantly suspected he was hiding a secret and was not a normal housemate.

Rex kicked off the speculation by insisting he hadn't heard any crowd noise outside the house.

He said: "After an eviction, they play the crowd noise to let the real crowd go home. They're not playing that."

Stuart assured him there were people outside, but Rex remained unconvinced.

Later, the chef began to wonder if Stuart was already in a relationship with someone in the house.

Rebecca also voiced suspicions about muscley Stuart, saying: "Maybe he's someone's ex. Maybe he's Jen's ex! He knew my name and called me Bex. How could he know that?"

Luke had misgivings about the new contestant, saying: "It's definitely exciting, but it's at the expense of one of us."

The housemates also began to suspect Jennifer and Dennis were part of a secret mission after Big Brother called them to the Diary Room straight after Stuart arrived.

Lisa said: "I think they're all in on a plan."

Stuart soon picked up on the tension and told Sylvia he was surprised by how bad the atmosphere was.

More...

0 Not allowed!

Dangerous Dilettante
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 1,763
    Great Britain

Default Re: Stuart Pilkington

Stuart is a personal trainer at Utopia Fitness & Wellbeing who are based in Altrincham, Cheshire.

Stuart Pilkington
    Stuart Pilkington
    Personal Trainer

D. O. B: 15th May 1983

Since graduating from Premier Global with a Diploma in Personal Training, Stuart has gained valuable experience from working with a wide variety of people. He has helped many pre & post natal women to get fit and healthy, and has also provided rehabilitation work with international sportspeople. Stuart is now a Level 3 NASM Personal Trainer. He started with Utopia in August 2004.

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default BB lads meet Stuart

Big Brother Logo
    Darnell, Mohamed and Dale discussed former contestant Alexandra with Stuart this morning.

The four men also explained what living in the Big Brother house is like to the newcomer, and revealed the huge impact it has had on them.

After Stuart asked the boys if the house had clocks, Darnell replied: "This house is so paranoid that at one point we didn't believe they were telling us the real time."

Stuart then brought up Alex - who he replaced after Channel 4 bosses asked her to leave on Wednesday - saying: "It must have been bad to get booted out after two weeks."

Mohamed replied: "I think she was expecting it. She must have been."

Recounting a time Alex made him feel uncomfortable, Dale said: "She was making loads of hand signs and I was like 'I'm not sitting next to you.' "

Mohamed also revealed how worried the housemates are about how they are perceived, saying: "You don't know what the outside world thinks."

Later, Rex backed up the boys' comments by telling Stuart he would never have met anyone like Alex.

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Stu's up four a fling

Stuart
    Randy Stuart Pilkington was at the centre of a frisky foursome just hours after entering the house.

Sylvia Barrie, Jenny Clark and Bex Shiner all have the hots for the hunky newcomer.

And lovestruck babe Sylvia even announced last night she was ready to dump her real-life boyfriend in order to bed red-hot Stu.

The muscle-bound personal trainer, 25 – who admits he’d love to “hook up” in the Big Brother house – was lapping up the attention as the girls swarmed round him.

Man-mad Sylvia is leading the way and hopes to see off her rivals after sharing a bath and a bed with Stu within hours of his arrival on Friday night.

Yesterday she even confided to Kat that she was considering dumping her boyfriend after falling for the hunk.

She has been clinging to Stu – who loves to work out and even wears “guyliner” – like glue since he entered the house.

And on his first night, the pair got in the tub together for a saucy bubble bath and ended up sharing one of the luxury beds.

Even though she has a boyfriend back home, Sylvia said: “I can’t help myself. He is so fit. He’s a dish.”

When Mohamed confronted Sylvia in the kitchen she denied everything.

But he insisted: “I think you are fancying him. Yesterday, you were brushing your teeth and I saw you. It was the way you were looking at him. You have a crush on him.”

As Sylvia and Stu lay on a bed together just hours later, she took her flirting to another level. “I don’t know what’s going on but I’m so hot,” she purred as she stared into his heavily made-up eyes.

When he pointed out she was fully-clothed and under the duvet, she replied coyly: “And you think that’s the only
    reason?”

She went on to describe how she had lost her appetite since she had met him and promised to change into a short skirt.

“You can try it on if you like,” she gushed.

After Stu had left the room, she told Kat: “This is awful, I don’t know what to do. I can’t say too much about what I’m feeling because this isn’t going to be nice for my boyfriend.”

Her biggest rival is Jennifer Clark, who had been flirting with PE teacher Dale Howard. But since the minute Stu walked through the door she has been acting like a lovestruck teen.

Jen – who slapped on lots of fake tan to look good for him – gushed: “The other boys aren’t happy Stuart is here because he is on their territory.

“We were ‘theirs’ until now. He’s come in with all his muscles and he’s good looking – it’s shaken things up.”

Yesterday she also felt the need to deny she had a thing for the Cheshire lad. 

She said: “I don’t fancy him. If they would have put a woman in, I would have reacted exactly the same way. It is just ridiculous.” Meanwhile Bex is also struck by the new man about the house. 

And in the early hours of yesterday, she flashed her boobs at him. 

She also tried to put paid to Jen’s chances of getting it on with Stu. 

When he mentioned taking a bath with Jen, Bex told him: “Best not. They have something going on.”

Even gay Dennis McHugh is smitten. But the other fellas are not so keen.

Some think he is a “plant” who’s been watching the show and has come in to stir things up, with Rex suggesting he might be Sylvia’s boyfriend on the outside.

Mohamed tried to diss him saying: “He’s ugly. He’s not even good looking.”

Meanwhile Dale fears his blossoming romance with Jen is under threat.

Dale – who’s struggled to even look Stu in the eye – moaned: “The last thing I want to be is trying to compete for a girl.

“What happens if I get evicted and she’s left in here with him?”

But Darnell Swallow predicted: “Those girls who are on his dick today will be turning on him soon.”

Yesterday afternoon a tearful Sylvia had a whispered chat with Jen and Luke about her feelings. “You’ve only known him a day,” said an incredulous Luke.

Predictably, Jen warned her against making a move. She said: “If you don’t think that much about your boyfriend, there isn’t a problem. But if you do, you should think about the bigger picture.”

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Stu lets out his girly side

41873 1 - Stuart Pilkington

Stuart had his fingernails painted black this afternoon.

manly housemate let Rebecca loose on his hands for a manicure session, but part-time model Jennifer was not sure about lending him her designer varnish.

She said: "I don’t think Stu is good enough for Chanel."

Luke refused a similar treatment from sexy student Sylvia and revealed his ravaged nails from years of biting.

He said: "See my nails? There’s no feeling there now. It’s literally from a decade of biting them. People think they look painful but there really is no feeling there."

Jennifer said "They do look really, really bad."

Sexy Jennifer - who said she was "nothing without her eyelashes" - said she once spent 13 on nail varnish, but usually goes for the 99p variety.

Luke backed up Stuart’s comments from yesterday, saying she will be a sex symbol and will be wanted by lads mags.

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Housemates think Stu is an actor

Stuart Pilkington
    Housemates believe Stuart is an actor.

Suspicious Jennifer, Rebecca and Luke discussed the possibility of the dishy dad not being a genuine housemate in the living area this afternoon.

And 20-year-old student Luke was convinced he has seen the father-of-one in an episode of ITV soap Coronation Street after watching the way Stuart walked out of the luxury bedroom.

He said: "And then I realised. It reminded me of a scene in Coronation Street. I think he's been in Corrie."

Part-time model Jen also speculated that Stuart acted in Natalie Imbruglia's Torn, despite the fact that he would have been around 14-years-old at the time it was released.

She went on to point out the 16 parts of the Big Brother shattered eye logo and that one slice was red, which she suggested could represent Stu.

Luke added: "Stuart's a nice guy, but there's something wrong. His entrance was wrong. We didn't hear the crowd leave."

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Palestinian Territory

Default Stuart: A big fake?

42066 1 - Stuart Pilkington

HUNKY newcomer Stuart Pilkington has sparked a debate among housemates on whether he is a fake.

The wannabes have accused the Cheshire property developer of being an established TV actor.

And they have been left wondering if BB bosses have sent him into the house to spice things up.

The group even claimed that the 25-year-old has had a part in Coronation Street and appeared in a music video with Aussie Natalie Imbruglia, 33.

Suspicious student Luke Marsden, 20, is convinced he is a phoney just like gorgeous Thaila Zucchi, 27, who was sent into the house last year. Luke said: “There is something extremely suspicious about him.

“I think he’s fake, I think he’s an actor.

“He looks familiar, I think I have seen him on Coronation Street.

“Big Brother sent in an actor last year, so why not do it again? I don’t trust him.”

Single mum Jennifer Clark, 22, is convinced she has seen secretive Stuart in a music video and thinks bosses have sent him in to stir things up between her and Dale Howard, 21.

Jen said: “Think about it. They ask me to write down all the things I go for and pretty much everything he is was on my list, even down to eyelashes.

“It’s a bit of a coincidence – I think it’s one big set-up.”

And fans have been flooding websites with theories.

One posting read: “You’ve been had, the programme is staged and certain characters have been asked to act up in order to maintain some sort of interest in the show.”

More...

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts