The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 271
    Given: 47
    Palestinian Territory

Default Lisa is evicted from Big Brother

49172 1 - Lisa

LISA Appleton became the eleventh housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house last night.

The former bodybuilder, 40, was reunited with fiance Mario - who proposed to the kooky sales rep last week - after going up against pal Sara in the public vote.

Lisa - who received just 52.6 per cent of the public vote - left the house to a warm reception from the crowd.

After the eviction result was announced, moneybags Lisa - who shared a 50,000 prize with rival Sara on Wednesday in a game of trust - jumped up and hugged the sexy Aussie.

She said: "I'm as high as a kite, you know that guys so don't worry about me!"

When beefcake lover Mario charged onto the stage to meet his bride-to-be, presenter Davina McCall asked what they would be doing on their first night together for weeks.

Mario replied: "Going to the bedroom."

Mother-of-one Lisa said being proposed to in the Big Brother house was like being in a film.

She added: "It was a total shock. It was so romantic, it was like a movie. Worth waiting for, it means so much."

More...

0 Not allowed!

The Unseen Hero
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 271
    Given: 47
    Palestinian Territory

Default Nutty Lisa's crazy tales

Lisa Appleton
    LISA Appleton was asked on a date by Hollywood star Eddie Murphy, chased for nookie by The Chippendales and once beat Tessa Sanderson in a bike race.
    These are among the the amazingly tall tales from the nutty housemate.

On the Channel 4 show Lisa told how she had toured with pop band 10CC, seen little green aliens and ghosts, been pals with the person who discovered DNA and trained guinea pigs to march to the fridge for food. She claims they are all true.

And today she lifts the lid on a few more stories.

Lisa said: “I am 40 but I have had the most extraordinary experiences.

“When I was 19 I was at Stringfellows and Eddie Murphy came in with a huge entourage.

“They scouted the room for girls to take to a party back at his hotel and they asked me. But I turned them down because I had a boyfriend at the time and I’m not like that.”

Lisa also said she was pursued for dates by a football star when she was in her 20s and was also begged for sex by The Chippendales.

But she rejected all the offers. 

Lisa has also appeared on the TV show Fear Factor where she ate bull’s testicles and bull’s eyes.

She said: “It was disgusting but I gobbled them all down in five minutes.

“The clip has been named as one of the most shocking TV moments ever.”

The superfit wannabe also took part in a TV sports show called Body Heat where she beat former javelin star Tessa Sanderson in a bike race.

She added: “People think I make these stories up. But they’re all true.”

source

0 Not allowed!

Today's Posts New Posts