• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • Dr. David Tennant

Earlier today he was awarded with an honourary degree in drama by the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.

David Tennant awarded honorary degree in Glasgow - BBC News

DAVID TENNANT NEWS FROM WWW.DAVID-TENNANT.COM: PHOTOS & VIDEO: David Tennant Receives Honorary Degree From The Royal Conservatoire Of Scotland

DAVID TENNANT NEWS FROM WWW.DAVID-TENNANT.COM: VIDEO: David Tennant On Being Humbled By Honorary Degree
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Dr. David Tennant started by Alpha View original post
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

timey

Re: Reorganisation of Departments in the United States

I don't know what I can say. Hopefully the Americans will see sense at the next election and get rid of the twat.

timey Today, 10:33 Go to last post
    Alpha

Reorganisation of Departments in the United States

Check out the wording when you read the articles 'cause theyre really suss.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/whit...and-labor.html

Alpha Today, 02:23 Go to last post
    louy78

Re: Erectile Dysfunction—Good or Bad

Interesting topic theme. Say me please is that a question or what? If it is a question then i want to hear an answer from someone who says that it's good

louy78 26-01-2018, 12:17 Go to last post
    Alpha

Re: Tweeting famous people

I was watching Coronation Street earlier and i was tweeting about Phelan setting up Seb after he convinced him to touch the gun. I've just noticed Conner

Alpha 04-01-2018, 22:17 Go to last post
    Smasher

Re: Tweeting famous people

Ive had a few tweets off famous people on Twitter,well the story is I used to tweet for years winding up a few celebs and mp,s nothing too vulgar just

Smasher 30-12-2017, 18:05 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2226 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)