• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • HeWee Go

At long last a company has come up with the perfect solution for men too lazy to go for a piss.

Thanks to the good folk at Custom Divers gamers can now sit glued to their consoles without the worry of needing to get up for a leak. The HeWee Go Active makes it possible for you to simply urinate straight into a washable plastic bag strapped to your leg.

But of course it's not only gamers who can benefit from this amazing new design, wagon drivers are another group who are sure to have a HeWee at the top of their wish lists.

No longer will the hard shoulder of the A14 be littered with thousands upon thousands of piss-filled pop bottles.

If the HeWee takes off in popularity music festival attendees may never again fear the risk of a plastic pint cup full of wee-wee hitting them on the back of the head as they enjoy watching their favourite band.

The future of urination is here.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

Alpha

It appears Russia is at it again...

Murdering 'enemy's of the state.'

Russian ex-MP Voronenkov shot dead at Kiev hotel - BBC News

Alpha 23-03-2017, 18:38 Go to last post
    FreeBBC

Moustached leader of Turkey Erdogan accuses Netherlands of ‘Nazism and fascism’

Erdogan accuses Netherlands of ‘Nazism and fascism’ after minister expelled — RT News

FreeBBC 12-03-2017, 14:02 Go to last post
    Ck

Re: Congratulations Jack

Scumboid

And good, i'm glad she won because Hopkins is a nob.

Ck 10-03-2017, 16:36 Go to last post
    Alpha

Congratulations Jack

Food blogger, Jack Monroe, has won a libel case against the complete Scumboid that is Katie Hopkins.

I'm sure i've seen that young woman

Alpha 10-03-2017, 16:21 Go to last post
    FreeBBC

Former Lok Sabha Speaker Rabi Ray passes away

Read more at:
    Former Lok Sabha Speaker Rabi Ray passes away - The Economic Times

FreeBBC 07-03-2017, 21:20 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2224 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)