• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • Kayaker spots 18-foot python floating down the canal

A canoeist got the shit scared out of him this week when he paddled past a massive Burmese python in the Grand Union Canal in Aylestone, Leicestershire.

Sadly the snake was dead, the victim of another irresponsible owner or some other type of all round bad egg.

"As I passed under a bridge on the stretch at Aylestone I saw a long slim shape just under the water" Kayaker Sebastian Bishop explained.

"I went to investigate and prodded it with my paddle. I lifted part of it up and was shocked to see it was a snake."

Sebastian guesstimates that the serpent was a good 18-foot long, which is quite possible for an albino Burmese python.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

Alpha

Re: Woman confronts Theresa May over disabled cuts

There's no point trying to get May to understand. She only cares about people who can actually work.

Alpha 16-05-2017, 13:18 Go to last post
    FreeBBC

Woman confronts Theresa May over disabled cuts

FreeBBC 15-05-2017, 23:49 Go to last post
    JarvisD

Re: Syrian Man With Four wives And 22 Kids Gets $ 360,000 A Year In Welfare

4 wives? Sounds like a lot of nagging too me.

JarvisD 13-05-2017, 06:16 Go to last post
    timey

Re: Fag Smuggling-Foreigners

To be fair, that's what I thought. It seems strange to me to tell people to quit smoking when they may not smoke already, but that's just the way I thought

timey 01-05-2017, 20:14 Go to last post
    A_B

Re: Fag Smuggling-Foreigners

Haha, well don't I look stupid! I thought it was some sort of announcement.

A_B 01-05-2017, 14:25 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2224 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)