• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • Doctor Franken-cock!

A penis-less man has had the reproductive gland of a corpse surgically grafted on by groundbreaking surgeons.

64-year-old Thomas Manning from Massachusetts, US, lost his cock in 2012 after getting it riddled with cancers. Now the old fella is getting a second shot at having an old fella, thanks to the morbid procedure of transplanting dead organs.

Lucky Tom is only the second person in the world to undergo such a procedure. A cock-less chap in South Africa has also received a penis transplant in recent years.

Doctors at the Massachusetts General Hospital hope Thomas will be able to piss straight within a matter of weeks, and before the summer ends he could be balls deep in the prostitute of his choice.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

timey

Re: Tweeting famous people

Nice one.

timey 12-11-2017, 22:16 Go to last post
    Ck

A retweet is good Timey, real good.

I got a 'like' from Greg Wallace, that made me quite excited

Ck 12-11-2017, 20:36 Go to last post
    A_B

I don't even have Twitter, so can't even tweet non famous people.

A_B 12-11-2017, 19:54 Go to last post
    timey

LOL, no. I've made a few but got no replies yet. I did once have a tweet retweeted by Martin Lewis (of MoneySavingExpert) when I tweeted about saving

timey 12-11-2017, 18:09 Go to last post
    Ck

lol no, best I can offer is a reply from Virgin trains

Can you beat that?

Ck 12-11-2017, 17:54 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2224 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)