• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • Man caught having sex with chicken blames it on constipation

A man caught with his penis inside a live chicken tried to convince the chicken's owner he was simply constipated.

20-year-old Jelili Ogunole from Akure, Nigeria, is in a heap of trouble after being caught shagging a chicken. The owner of the chicken, Mrs. Stella Akintola, was woken in the dead of night by the sound of clucking. When she went to investigate what was causing the commotion she found Jelili crouched in her yard, complaining of constipation.

“I walked out of my room and noticed the door to the backyard was open and I searched to know who was outside.

“Immediately, I saw Jelili at the yard and I asked him what he was doing outside at the dead of the night but he told me he was having constipation”.

But when Mrs Akintola searched for her hen she found the bloodied bird in the toilet outhouse and Jelili confessed to buggering it.

However, Jelili, who has a reputation for having sex with animals, blames his acts of bestiality on evil spirits and bad demons. He says he was awoken on the fateful chicken fucking night with an itchy penis, and evil spirits possessed him into pounding the chicken with his privates.

“I could not control my sexual feelings because my manhood was itching me before it erected. A spirit just came over me and I didn’t know what I was doing again untilI finished sleeping with the bird,” he reckons.

Jelili already has previous form for this type of behaviour, he was driven from his home town because the locals accused him of tupping with a goat.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

Alpha

Andy Serkis as Theresa 'The Vulture' May

That is well and truly fucking creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Tjp5OmoDYQM

Alpha 09-12-2018, 22:14 Go to last post
    CambCelt

Re: Trump Watch

That bloke is an absolute spazz.

CambCelt 06-12-2018, 23:07 Go to last post
    Alpha

The insane old bastard has barred CNN's Jim Acosta from the White House.

White House suspends credentials for CNN's Jim Acosta - BBC News

Alpha 08-11-2018, 09:57 Go to last post
    timey

He might get away with some things, yes. He will also blame the Democrats for anything that goes wrong if they block his legislation in the HoR.

timey 07-11-2018, 11:13 Go to last post
    Alpha

They may have won the Representatives, but they didnt win the Senate. So what does that mean? does Trump get to keep getting away with things?

Alpha 07-11-2018, 10:27 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2231 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)