• vB Slideshow
    Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums Click here to enter the forums
  • Indonesian man chops his own penis off and tosses it down well

A 19 year old man from Central Java, Indonesia emasculated himself earlier today after breaking up with his girlfriend.

After severing his own manhood the young chap then tossed the detached organ down a nearby well, family members have since searched for the amputated genital but their efforts have been fruitless.

The eunuch was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his physical and mental condition. Although his reproductive gland seems to have disappeared and will not be reattached, his wounds are no longer life threatening.

“His wound could have been fatal but he will survive and we are trying our best to heal it,” Cilacap Municipal Hospital director Sugeng Budi Susanto told reporters.

“He’s still too shocked and embarrassed to talk or meet anyone,” he continued.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in

• Recent Forum Posts

timey

Re: Snap General Election

Who's scared of him though? I guess businesses are sacred of him because he is threatening to make things a lot harder for them. And a lot of people that

timey 20-04-2017, 22:22 Go to last post
    timey

I can't really say. My impression is that a lot of people are fed up of IndyRef2 (and Sturgeon, it is certainly true that a lot of people don't like her

timey 20-04-2017, 22:17 Go to last post
    Alpha

I love how everyone seems to be so scared of Jeremy Corbyn. Its ridiculous.

Alpha 20-04-2017, 17:30 Go to last post
    A_B

Do you think the SNP will lose many seats from the people you talk to? In the papers they don't seem too worried, but she doesn't seem as liked as she

A_B 20-04-2017, 07:12 Go to last post
    timey

Yes, it does look like Labour could lose a lot of seats, if what I am seeing and reading is true. Lots of disaffected Labour supporters who don't like

timey 19-04-2017, 22:54 Go to last post
  • Most popular threads

• Morningstarr* Playlist
      (2224 replycount)
      • Im always out of ideas of new songs to listen to so if you guys find anything funky that you like the sound of please post it!

• The Music Forum Jukebox
      (2167 replycount)
      • the title sounds a bit like something from a radio station :D Die Another Day featured on the Bond film of the same name...sung by...

• Recommended Viewing
      (1736 replycount)
      • I'll try to keep this regularly updated. Although to be fair, Alpha is the best at this. ;) Good stuff on TV for the following week: An American...

• The WWE Appreciation Thread
      (974 replycount)
      • Double Takers! Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/v/ocWZWyd4NGs Part...

• Jimmy Savile
      (850 replycount)