View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sleepless with Spuddle

Been quite busy and tiring since Spud landed on Saturday.

Due to moving house, and change of diet, etc... Spud has had the shits for a couple of days. That meant that he would need potty about every two hours, including straight through the night. So I've been a bit bloomin' tired.

Fortunately his tummy seems to have settled down now and last night he slept through most of the night, and I only had to get up twice.

He visited the vet yesterday for his first ...
    Categories
    Spud the Dog
  2. The Spud has landed

earl albums spud dog picture5324 sleepy spud -

The wait is finally over, and we picked up the little Spud this morning!

Spud is most definitely the pick of the pups, but the entire litter is smashing. We very nearly ended up coming away with two of the devils.

I tell you now, nine seven-week-old boxer pups running riot around your house looks like bloomin' great fun. Totally exhausting, but still great ...
  3. Finding Spud

Last month the bottom fell out of our world when my 11-year-old boxer, Noddy left us for the eternal Land of Nod.

I'd never really dwelled on what to do if Noddy ever died, I just carried on regardless in the hope veterinary science would get a chuffin' move on and conquer eternal life. Slackers didn't manage it. But what I had idly considered was not ever getting a boxer again.

Noddy is irreplaceable, so why bother trying? I figured I'd still get another dog if I ever ...
    Tags: Spud Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Spud the Dog
  4. James Patterson's Alex Cross (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    A homicide detective is pushed to the brink of his moral and physical limits as he tangles with a ferociously skilled serial killer who specializes in torture and pain.

Alex Cross (2012) - IMDb

I've never read any of his books or no anything about the character of Alex Cross, although it's nice to see him get onto the big screen.
  5. Puppy Pool

Noddy is all finished with his hydrotherapy, for now. He's had the recommended seven sessions over the past three weeks and we'll have to make a decision as to whether he has any more.

Since we took him to the vets just over three weeks ago Noddy's been getting daily supplements which contain cod liver oil and other compounds beneficial to arthritic joints, plus anti-inflammatory tablets and daily walks on top of his hydrotherapy visits. Thankfully we've soon some great improvements ...
    Categories
    Noddy
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast