Blog Comments

We've had him exactly a year today.
    haha Look at those gnashers
    Well done Spud & Earl.
    Has he got big feet? Earl, can't quite see.
    I reckon he could be a descendant of a King Edward.
    Why did you name him, Spud?
    Aww, Spud is absolutely gorgeous. I love the 'Sleepy Spud' photo. He's a very lucky pup to have you two - spoilt on his very first day!
    Yep, spuddy will be the most spoilt little critter alive, the lucky little devil.
    Good stuff, Earl.

I'm well chuffed for you & Ck.
    Just got round to reading this. Glad you came to the decision to get another boxer - that little fella looks lovely. I'm sure he'll be a worthy successor to the old fella.
    Quote Originally Posted by A_B
    What relation is he to Noddy?
    I don't know exactly, but he's got the same bloodline on his mother's side by the looks of it. When I get the full papers I'm going to check exactly.
    What relation is he to Noddy?
    Just read the pedigree bloodline and Spud is related to Noddy!
    Aww, he's gorgeous!
    Im so sorry Earl and Ck! I totally missed that Noddy had passed and Im so so sad, but I think Spud looks amazing and I'm so glad you found him.. I reckon Noddy was guiding you x
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Starbold
    Our daughter has a rotwelder guard dog who is always having leg probz, his body is very big, heavy, she lightly feedz him on the vetz advice but it seems futile.

The sad one was my fishing mate whose doberman was constantly whimpering with pain in his legs even though he was being treated by the vet.
    I had to take the poor bugger to have him put down, the dog I mean.
    I would think twice about doing it for someone outside of the family again.
    I used to see the doberman quite often and give him a packet of crisps which he opened himself, I missed that.
    Swimming would be ideal for him I bet, they also recommend plenty of oily fish and a supplement called glucosamine.

If you just give-in and accept it you just go downhill. Noddy is coming on leaps and bounds, and his a bloody old dog already.
    Our daughter has a rotwelder guard dog who is always having leg probz, his body is very big, heavy, she lightly feedz him on the vetz advice but it seems futile.

The sad one was my fishing mate whose doberman was constantly whimpering with pain in his legs even though he was being treated by the vet.
    I had to take the poor bugger to have him put down, the dog I mean.
    I would think twice about doing it for someone outside of the family again.
    I used to see the doberman quite often and give him a packet of crisps which he opened himself, I missed that.
    I have said this before.

Never have I had so much help on a forum as I have been given from yourself and Timey, you have no idea how much it is appreciated.

Really, I am probably not too bad now.

I am struggling at the moment though trying to scan a document which has come through the post onto my MacBook.

This is the BEST site going.

Incidentally, I love reading yourself and Syl.

Regards, Major.
    Well blog is short for 'web log' and is basically a personal journal. People use them for all sorts of different reasons though.
    What actually IS a "blog"?

I like the forum layout....it's even easy for me to follow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast