PDA

View Full Version : Browzar Internet Browser

Alpha
01-09-2006, 12:02
the internet browser just got more private. Browzar doesn't leave any trace of site when you use it.

Browzar doesn't use the usual browser stuff like History, stored files or even cookies
it has no search auto complete
it has no installation, all you do is just click "run" and you have it
and no registration required

Browzar is free, it only takes seconds to download and you don’t even need to install it, so you can download Browzar time and time again, whenever and wherever you need it to protect your privacy.

http://www.browzar.com/

SFB
01-09-2006, 12:25
Ideal for paedophiles then.:mad:

RichardJacobs
01-09-2006, 12:57
cool im running it right now:)

Alpha
01-09-2006, 13:00
Ideal for paedophiles then.:mad:
i never really thought of that...

have you just downloaded it Beeby???

Ck
01-09-2006, 13:24
I've just downloaded it. It looks cool but It doesn't bookmark so I can't see me using it much, if at all after this session.

Gonzo.
01-09-2006, 15:50
Alpha,nothing can be hidden on the internet,trust me on that.

Alpha
01-09-2006, 15:58
Alpha,nothing can be hidden on the internet,trust me on that.
i just put it here cos i thought a few people might be interested in it...it looks good, bur i'm happy with Firefox

Gonzo.
01-09-2006, 16:01
No probs mate,it was just in case some people thought they could download something and delete it without it being traced,everything on the internet can be traced,as you probably know.

Ck
01-09-2006, 16:14
There's an article about it here. Click. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/5305250.stm)

Gonzo.
01-09-2006, 16:36
CK,i have a friend who work's in a computer shop.

He saw a bit on teletext last week about an M.P. complaing about this new Browzer,he also told me it was totally impossible to have anything hidden.

In other words,every single item which is put on the net is traceable.

Earl
01-09-2006, 16:51
Looks like all it does is delete all your history etc so the person who uses the machine next can't see what you've been up to.

Any browser will do this for you, Safari has an option to browse privately. It doesn't mean you are anonymous, but I shouldn't worry too much about that either. The net is a big place and is not easy to police at all. If I'm not mistaken paedophiles are tracked from their credit cards, not their IPs.

Anything you use your computer for can most likely be found if the right person has direct access to your machine.

Ck
01-09-2006, 17:42
CK,i have a friend who work's in a computer shop.

He saw a bit on teletext last week about an M.P. complaing about this new Browzer,he also told me it was totally impossible to have anything hidden.

In other words,every single item which is put on the net is traceable.

It is, if you do a backwards trace. This seems to be aimed at people who are browsing from work, or home - when they share a PC.

Like M said, the only police operation so far to catch paedophiles have been done through a trace of their credit cards. Operation Ore. Even that was a huge bloody failure, imo! They didn't seem to realise exactly what, in terms of amount, they were taking on.

SFB
01-09-2006, 18:03
Not after removal of HD, a few direct hits with a sledgehammer and a nice hot fire Gonzo, or did I miss something?

Gonzo.
02-09-2006, 19:27
It is, if you do a backwards trace. This seems to be aimed at people who are browsing from work, or home - when they share a PC.

Like M said, the only police operation so far to catch paedophiles have been done through a trace of their credit cards. Operation Ore. Even that was a huge bloody failure, imo! They didn't seem to realise exactly what, in terms of amount, they were taking on.

That is true CK,but remember that the British female officer who had to trawl through the images was physically ill after viewing them,i am not in the least bit suprised at that.

Wycliffe
02-09-2006, 19:35
That is true CK,but remember that the British female officer who had to trawl through the images was physically ill after viewing them,i am not in the least bit suprised at that.

That poor woman. They should have used an East German female.:D

SFB
03-09-2006, 11:06
That poor woman. They should have used an East German female.:DRacist.:eek:

Alpha
03-09-2006, 11:20
huh!!!! :confused:

Gonzo.
03-09-2006, 11:22
That poor woman. They should have used an East German female.:D

No such country exsists.

Alpha
03-09-2006, 11:29
perhaps he knew that!!!!

SFB
03-09-2006, 11:31
No such country exists.There is still an eastern part of Germany, as there is an eastern part of England. I think that's what Wycliffe may have been referring to? Well I hope so, cos he's quite a bright lad.

Gonzo.
03-09-2006, 11:33
There is still an eastern part of Germany, as there is an eastern part of England. I think that's what Wycliffe may have been referring to? Well I hope so, cos he's quite a bright lad.

The pigs bum?

SFB
03-09-2006, 11:38
East Anglia and the Fens?
Plenty o pigs there me boy, oo aargh and not all four legged!

Gonzo.
03-09-2006, 11:41
You got it in one SFB,that was a question we got in school,where is the pig's head and the pig's foot then?

Snapper
04-09-2006, 00:03
Think it may be an idea to steer clear of this one if there is any truth in this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5310114.stm

Wycliffe
04-09-2006, 02:08
There is still an eastern part of Germany, as there is an eastern part of England. I think that's what Wycliffe may have been referring to? Well I hope so, cos he's quite a bright lad.

Thanks very much for the confidence SFB. I already had my answer planned for such a quip = there still is a Germany and there still is an East!

But I think it was meant to evoke the notion of the butch stereotype. Don't say racist (I didn't say Italian!)

- What about Outer Mongolia, is that a country?

SFB
04-09-2006, 08:18
Thanks very much for the confidence SFB. I already had my answer planned for such a quip = there still is a Germany and there still is an East!

But I think it was meant to evoke the notion of the butch stereotype. Don't say racist (I didn't say Italian!)

- What about Outer Mongolia, is that a country?Ain't ya got google?:rolleyes:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=outer+mongolia&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

I guessed you meant the stereotype and the 'racist' comment was a joke bud.;)

SFB
04-09-2006, 08:25
You got it in one SFB,that was a question we got in school,where is the pig's head and the pig's foot then?How would I know that, I didn't go to school?:D
At a guess I'd say that the head is Scotland and the foot the west country, but I was also never a pig farmer.

Didn't it have a tail?

Gonzo.
04-09-2006, 11:51
Nooooooooooo SFB,the pig's head is Wales,the foot you got right,West Country (my old place ) and the bum is the Norfolk area.

Look at the map.

Gonzo.
04-09-2006, 11:56

- What about Outer Mongolia, is that a country?

It is actualy called Mongolia these days,although up until 1911 it was Outer Mongolia.

Wycliffe
04-09-2006, 16:04
Ain't ya got google?:rolleyes:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=outer+mongolia&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

I guessed you meant the stereotype and the 'racist' comment was a joke bud.;)

I knew you would guess that - and as lame as your joke was, I piled my own on top! :D Ha!

Sure Do have Google- where would we be without it!?

Maybe I should have been more direct and said :
"Outer Mongolia, No such country exsists"

SFB
04-09-2006, 17:04
I knew you would guess that - and as lame as your joke was, I piled my own on top! :D Ha!

Sure Do have Google- where would we be without it!?

Maybe I should have been more direct and said :
"Outer Mongolia, No such country exsists"I hope not, sounds painful like excise or exorcist!:eek:

Wycliffe
04-09-2006, 17:41
I hope not, sounds painful like excise or exorcist!:eek:

Just hoisting Gonzo with his own petard:

No such country exsists.

Gonzo.
04-09-2006, 17:55
I wont be changing my spots for anyone,lol.

SFB
05-09-2006, 08:45
I wont be changing my spots for anyone,lol.Spots as in Leopard, or zits? We need to know!!!